Tank Troubles in Forgeworld

Discussion in 'Halo and Forge Discussion' started by rmcdani4, Sep 17, 2010.

1. rmcdani4

rmcdani4 Forerunner

I am having a problem with my forge world map and was hoping somebody would have some advice or a trick to fix it.

Heres what happened. I made a forge map and spent hours working on it, at the same time my friends were playing in a different area of forge world. One of them was spawning tanks and dropping them on the other people and the tanks ended up in the water. Every couple seconds tanks spawn underwater and just explode now. They used all of the alloted tanks so I can't spawn one and click delete all, and the tanks explode to fast for me to grab them as the monitor. If anyone has any ideas any input is appreciated.

2. pyro

pyro The Joker

In Halo 3 if you hold down [Y] to delete or [A] to select it will select or delete the first object that comes within selection range. The same might work for Reach.

3. Malcolm Reynolds

Malcolm Reynolds Forerunner

I don't know if this would work, but have you tried to spawn a platform under one of the tanks? You might be able to catch it when it respawns and then use delete all.

4. Flaynk

Flaynk Forerunner

Do what Malcom said, it could catch the tank.

5. rmcdani4

rmcdani4 Forerunner

I tried both of the above techniques in the end what worked was hovering over where it would spawn and repeatedly tapping "y" so it deleted instantly. The main problem was I couldn't grab it because it would explode so quickly. After I deleted it it freed up a spot so I was able to spawn one on land and delete them all.

6. Lance001

Lance001 Ancient

Motto of this story: friends don't let friends Forge in the water. =)

7. noklu

noklu Ancient

No, the motto is never let friends into your forge game. Ever.