Sandbox Takeover v2

Discussion in 'Halo 3 MLG Maps' started by SparTan Ad1, Aug 13, 2010.

1. SparTan Ad1

SparTan Ad1 Ancient

Takeover v2

Designed & Forged by RapKillaHARDISS
    from FORGING②PERFEKTION™

Main Spawnsystem by iTs NeXn

Description:

Takeover is a symmetrical map made in the Sky Bubble of Sandbox. First it was planed for CTF but in the designing progess it has been proved that the map is more usefull for Slayer, KotH and Odball also for the MLG Bomb test version. The map takes influences from Guardian and is inspired of the symetrical nature/style of The Pit.
    Takeover is totally symmetrical, it has two Bases with Snipetowers, one for each team, it also has a Bottom and a Top Mid, a purple and a gold area and the place between the Mid and the Snipetowers called Carbine area.
    The Bases got two regions the Top and Bottem complex and the Hill area/BR spawn.
    The Snipetowers are close to the basses and also a part of them, they are pretty much inspired of the Snipetower of Guardian they has S1, S2 and S3 on S3 is Sniper Rifle and plasma nade spawn.
    On Top Mid is the Bazooka and neutral Hill spawn. Bottom Mid is the Oddball spawn.
    The Purple and Gold areas are symmetrical and next to the mid and the Carbine areas there are plasma nade spawns and they also have a lift with which you can fly to the basses.
    The Carbine areas, of cause there is the Carbine spawn, borders on the Mid, Gold/Purple and a Snipetower.

Changes:

The changes of version2 are the second lift in the Main Base, the redesigned Snipertower, new Top-Mid with a Bazooka and redesigned Gold/Purple. The first version of Takeover was made with Budget Glitch, but now this map is done with the normal budget of 1500$ and no objects of the original map Sandbox.

Weapon List:

• 1x Bazooka - 120 - Top Mid
    • 2x Sniper RIfle - 180 – Red/Blue S3
    • 2x Carbine - 30 - Red/Blue Carbine area
    • 2x Battle RIfle - 10 - Red/Blue Hill
    • 8x Plasma Grenades - 30 - Red/Blue S3, Gold & Purple

Gametypes:

Download Takeover
    [​IMG]

And finally here is it, the second version of the map Takeover.

[-Overview-]
    [​IMG]

[-Top Mid-]
    [​IMG]

[-Bottom Mid-]
    [​IMG]

[-Red Base- includes Snipertower and Main Base]
    [​IMG]

[-Purple Side- includes the lift on the left of the pic]
    [​IMG]

[-Blue Base-]
    [​IMG]

Download Takeover
    [​IMG]

if you are interested in the first version of Takeover with bugged glitch click here: Takeover v1

My thanks goes to:

iTs NeXn for helping with the spawnsystem.
    ChAoZziTy for Forging the Gold area of the map.
    The rest of FORGING②PERFEKTION™ just for inspirating me ;]
    And to all thoes people wich helped by testing my map and gave me feedback to optimate it.
    (Ti2oxic, Eli ze NiNjA, iTs NeXn, xZonKeD, Ch4osPred4tor, iEliteWolf, ChAoZziTy, De Behr. ER4S0R, Frownzy, vDelirium, Eiusiv, DARK HaMoN, Dark Shooter 5, StaFe xDRoiiD, IIDeviL, SssAms4Ra, Killerkeks No1, SparTan Ad1, iTz xBlAcKHaWKx, FG ReFLaX, AoV Drag0n, AoV ClaRiTy, NXG Pr0phecY, RiSinG Ch4oS, XgottaGetFreshX, JuZzeR1994, iFreaKQuenZzY, SF Neji, Leg3nd JoKer, Real Thung1971 & VorTeiL ) sorry if I forgot someone...

And again I’m pretty interested what the forge community is thinking about this map.

Post made by SparTan Ad1 [-almost the same post but who cares ;)-]
    boing ;)

#1 SparTan Ad1, Aug 13, 2010
    Last edited: Aug 13, 2010
    RapKillaHARDISS likes this.
  2. SirCoolguy73

SirCoolguy73 Forerunner

Dude, wats with the pics? the pieces look modded, but they aren't like that in game. did you photoshop them?

3. physcopirahna6

physcopirahna6 Ancient

LOL DEV-KIT MODS
    Unfortunately mods aren't allowed at forgehub so I am afraid this post will mopst likely be locked
    Also you do realise only people with Dev Kits can see the map how you posted

#3 physcopirahna6, Aug 13, 2010
  4. SparTan Ad1

SparTan Ad1 Ancient

Oh really? I didn't know that screenshots which are not exactly looking like the map are not allowed. I'm so sry... or not. But if it gets closed I will open a new one with the original pics.

5. Devil95

Devil95 Ancient

Calm down its called Photoshop. This isn't a Dev-Kit Mod. Its like what Cowboypickles does with his pictures with multilockon. Calm down. Anywho, I would think this map is stolen but it does say RapKillaHARDISS. So, Yes it is allowed to have pictures like that. I've played this map 12 times and has nothing like the pictures show. Such as the so called "Dev-Kit Mods". The map is really cool. I love how it fits something like Narrows. Loved playing CTF on this. Not really gonna download, I have the original.

6. SparTan Ad1

SparTan Ad1 Ancient

No its not stolen ;). Hardiss asked me to put it in FH.

#6 SparTan Ad1, Aug 13, 2010
  7. kilamanjara14izback

The photoshop is cool and all but it really does make it difficult to see how the map actually is. It would be nice to put them as usual pictures.

8. physcopirahna6

physcopirahna6 Ancient

I was merely saying that when you change the appearence of the object it is usually Dev-Kit mods but they will only work for those with the Dev-Kit mods.

But I actually went through the map and it seems like it has really good forging

9. Oo iRoNy oO

Oo iRoNy oO Ancient

Aw man I'm all hurrying my ass off to download it before it gets locked for modding. It's still a good map though. I remember playing the v1 of this, I loved it. This one though, is by far the better version.