sword frenzy

Discussion in 'Halo 3 Competitive Maps' started by ginger, Feb 21, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ginger

ginger Ancient

[​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG]

this is a great map for sniping and has other wepons like rifles and spartan lasors this map has a high walk way and tunels has high platforms with swords and everything this a map mostly made for slayer and team slayer if you don't donload this map you are missing out on a good map to see.ther is a lot more to this map than just these pictures

2. Jayn0

Jayn0 Ancient

looks neat! im not much in for swords, but ill try anything once...

3. Cr0ok3d

Cr0ok3d Ancient

Please read this post on how to post you map!

HOW TO POST YOUR MAP

There you go! Please make the changes soon before people lose interest. I am sure this is a great map but people need a good detailed description + Photos!

You need a link to the "published map" so we can download it! Also this looks like either a Mini-game map or Casual, not competitive. This post needs a few minor things. Maybe put the description at the top, so we can learn what the map is like, describe some of you pictures so we know what it is about, space your pictures out one line, etc...

4. Running Chron

Running Chron Ancient

To me the map looks a little sloppy, make sure you take your time when you make a map that you know your going to post, also take time to interlock objects as well. I like the concept and the layout, just make it neat...

5. Crouchaldhino

Crouchaldhino Ancient

No screens this isnt up to forge hub standards.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.