Swat Team Recon

Discussion in 'Halo 3 Competitive Maps' started by emerging killer, Jun 10, 2008.

?

How do you rate this map

1. This map is horrible

17.2%
  2. This map is ok

17.2%
  3. This map is good

17.2%
  4. This map is excellent

24.1%
  5. This map is FREAKIN AMAZING

24.1%
  1. emerging killer

emerging killer Ancient

yo dude i don't you having any maps 1, 2 that a waste of a post, 3 there is nothing wrong with the way i posted the thread it met forge hub's standards and thats fine to them, and please thrash talk my map, and lastly i said i am going to make a newer version late into sept. so calm your **** down buddy and take a chill pill dang

2. Murdock Sampson

Murdock Sampson Ancient

Emerging I love this map... look great. The set up and design are really good and it seems well constructed. i like the cargo hold dropping thing. i didn't see enough of the middle though so it appeared barren... but what do i know?

3. Waylander

Waylander Ancient

Dude your map does suck. It's empty and barren except for one poorly built structure and something that supposed to look like a helicopter.

Also, I've already built a better version of this and even that sucks game play wise.

Get used to criticism if you're gonna remain a member of this site mate. Use it to help guide your next map.

4. Colosuss4193

Colosuss4193 Ancient

Very cool map. 8-10.

5. Cattpride

Cattpride Ancient

WHOA!! That map is awesome!!! I'd download it, but my 100 limit was reached. :(