Survivor

Discussion in 'Reach Competitive Maps' started by Toiletlord, Oct 16, 2010.

1. Toiletlord

Toiletlord Forerunner

Survivor - Volcano

The differences

• Survivor - water, is not completed yet.
    • Survivor - water, plays for infection and headhunter only (this version plays mainly for FFA_slayer and many other types of the slayer variant.
    • Survivor - water, has the blue lighting with light blue colour scheme, where as volcano variant has red lighting with orange colour scheme.
    Survivor volcano is a weirdly set out map, meaning that it is symmetrical via different platforms folding around the center piece.

[​IMG]
    Sorry for my poor screenshots, my only other sugestion is, download the map and take a look for yourself ;)

The map features all the spawns and team spawns to play every slayer game type provided, map also has weapons and grenades on the map that will suffice.

The center piece is not designed to be a volcano. But it is designed to bring the player in and then send them shooting up the grav lift on to the next floor.
    [​IMG]
    The volcano box, and on the right the man cannon (there is another round the other
    side of the volcano.

Another favourite part of the map is the elevators, which unfortunately i couldnt get a screenshot of. they use the one way sheild door method but are covered so that they work and flow perfectly with the map to reach the top floor (Once again there is one either side).

Here are the rest of the screenshots that I managed to get.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Thanks for looking, hope you download the map. i am looking for much feedback on how to improve this map.

Toiletlord - your buddy

• Just go ahead and add me if you need any help with your forge maps.
    • I will play on anyones maps to give feedback and help out
    • I'm always up for a laugh on matchmaking
    • I do like freinds to help me out in forge
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    Always here to help

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    please download my other map, or at least take the time to check out.

GLADIATOR OVERDRIVE
    [​IMG]
    http://www.forgehub.com/forum/reach-competitive-maps/107758-gladiator-overdrive-upper.html

2. v0ltecpr0

v0ltecpr0 Forerunner

1. Your signature is too big
    2. You arent allowed to post the same map twice on forgehub

3. LD

LD Ancient

1. He has no sig?
    2. Your right

Toiletlord, I deleted your other thread, consder this a warning, the next time I have to give you an infraction

4. Toiletlord

Toiletlord Forerunner

thanks much, i understand your warning, you had every right. it was a fault on my part due to repeating my refresh button to much. also I'm sorry about my signature it seems to have messed the sizing up. unfortunately i cant tell why :(