survive on the platform

Discussion in 'Halo 3 Mini Game Maps' started by TheMisterHat, Dec 7, 2008.

?

Do you like it?

1. NO!

7 vote(s)
    46.7%
  2. na

2 vote(s)
    13.3%
  3. sure

3 vote(s)
    20.0%
  4. YES!

3 vote(s)
    20.0%
  1. TheMisterHat

TheMisterHat Guest

SURVIVE ON THE PLATFORM
    BY THEMISTERHAT and DESERT RAT
    MAP:THE PLATFORM
    GAMETYPE:PLATFORM

On this map humans must survive on a platform that is enclosed. Zombies are underneath them trying to kill them. they are glitched in a box. There are three areas, in each area one zombie spawns they are in a box and they can see the humans above them but the humans cant see them. 60 seconds into the game a invis spawns for the humans but a sniper spawns in each area for one zombie also. 90 seconds in a custom powerup spawns giving the humans a higher jump hight. I CAN EXPLAI"N IT EASIER ON XBOX LIVE TELL ME AND I WILL

PICTURES

Link to more pictures: LINK

OVERVIEW
    The zombies are underneath attacking them
    [​IMG]
    OUTSIDE VIEW
    [​IMG]
    ZOMBIES AREA
    [​IMG]
    ACTION
    [​IMG]

2. TheMisterHat

TheMisterHat Guest

It's really fun your just spamming to get a higher post count the zombies are underneath and they can see the humans and they jump and kill them. You have to play it and see for your self.

3. Fallen Flame

Fallen Flame Ancient

Hmm, the idea sounds okay but im kinda confused on how the zombies would see the humans and how the zombie can kill them through boxes.

4. TheMisterHat

TheMisterHat Guest

This is not a open box its a closed box and since its out of the map they dont gget pushed out of it.

5. desert rat 852

desert rat 852 Ancient

If you knew how fun this was before you posted, Your view would truly change...

Remember, the Zombies are IN the closed box, so you would not see them, but they can see you..

6. Fallen Flame

Fallen Flame Ancient

That diddn't relly answer my question but okay...
    What im wondering is how are the zombies supposed to kill the humans?

EDIT: Ohh nvm i think i understand what your saying now. The zombies are glitched inside a box, right?

7. TheMisterHat

TheMisterHat Guest

Yes they are

8. atc cvhawley

atc cvhawley Ancient

if the zombies are glitched in the box and they can see the human but the humans cant see them and the zombies can comeout any time any were wouldnt that give the zombies a giant advantage i meen that would be totaly unfair for the humans
    ]
    and were did my post go that was first there

9. STEClash96

STEClash96 Ancient

I was one of the testers on this map and zombies can kill the Humans if they walk across the top of the box. It is fun Mister Hat and I like the way you put it outside the map boundries instead of inside the map. Since I've already played the map I'll rate it 5/5 because it's pretty cool. Also, for those of you who think it's boring, I got an Overkill while zombie.

Remember, download the map before you rate.

10. Jpec07

Jpec07 Ancient

Honestly, I found this map and gametype to be incredibly annoying. If you're a zombie, you spawn off the edge of the map and have to wait for respawn before you can do anything. You then have to try and slash through the invisible wall to kill the guys running around up above it. There's no skill involved - just luck.

And if you're not a zombie? You spawn on top of the box and have a very limited running space. There's no way to know where the zombies are going to attack you from, and know way to know how to avoid it. It also seemed like a lot of the time I would just die randomly and without purpose. Only your luck matters.

2/5, if only because I can't figure out how you made the boxes invisible to the zombies...

11. Dr. Chombie

Dr. Chombie Ancient

Your post got deleted by a mod becasue it was spam.

This map and game is quite good. It's not the most original idea ever, though it has somewhat of an original thought. I can see this being really fun in some of my future games with many of my friends and Xbox live buddies :)
    I see how you did think it through pretty well using the glitch to your advantage.The zombies can kill the humans through the box. Clever.

12. penguin asassin

penguin asassin Ancient

epic win, mister hat good idea good gametype, good well everything. My only gripe would be how it can get repetive so maybe add some platforms over time our give the zombies a splazer? still really good 4/5

13. D34thly F1r3

D34thly F1r3 Ancient
    Banned

Woah nice idea, hmm if you could make it so that its fair for humans, maybe it has to be a two hit kill and once the first hit is done, then the zombie is vulnerable, maybe make the humans only in lunging range? but anyway nice map!

14. iZumi

iZumi Ancient

This is pretty cool, I've had this idea before. It's all just running for your life. Sometime I might be qbl to show you some other things you can do with avalanche boxes.

15. DieHardAssassin

DieHardAssassin Ancient

You could make this alot better. First- Make it bigger, and make it a large box, where the zombies cover all three dimensions, up, down, and all four sides. Then the humans won't want to get too close to walls, the ceiling or the floor. If you can pull that off, hats off to you misterhat.

16. TheMisterHat

TheMisterHat Guest

To everyone that thinks that this sucks, remember hobo heights that's actually kind of the same thing. Also i couldn't do it for all three demensions wall, floor, ceiling etc. because some zombies would have no chance to get a kill. Thanks for the coments!

17. luckiesnipes

luckiesnipes Ancient

good idea but if zombies can enter so easily cant humans leave so easily and go find a hiding spot somewhere in avalanche

18. snakebite025

snakebite025 Ancient

Very Original Title. 5/5.

19. damarco

damarco Ancient

Seems kind of confusing like how will the zombies get to the humans to kill them? Im going to give it a try and find out.

20. aaronm474

aaronm474 Ancient

pritty cool