Survival: Lighthouse

Discussion in 'Reach Casual Maps' started by Insanmiac, Apr 21, 2011.

1. DominationQ

DominationQ Forerunner

Ho-leee crap this looks AWESOME!! The idea is awesome, the map is awesome, the gametype is awesome, EVERYTHING IS AWESOME!!!! Seriously though, this is one of the best infection maps I've ever seen, and there's very little I can suggest for it. The zombies being able to choose their spawn with teleporters on a minimap is very original (I certainly wouldn't have thought of it.) And I really don't think that camping at the campsite is really a problem, there's just not enough ammo to stay there, and much more ammo and health packs at the lighthouse as an incentive to leave. It's too bad you can't have kill zones spawn in, though I know you can place and remove them with different phases of Invasion, not that that helps you. I would love to play this sometime and am definitely downloading. Excellent work sir!

2. PA1NTS

PA1NTS Promethean
    Forge Critic Senior Member

this is pretty much what ive been thinking of making. everything about it. left for dead style play, real-life aesthetics. and a mix of holding out and moving around. i think we could make an infection map together.

3. NerdSpartanPerson

NerdSpartanPerson Promethean

I've made some maps with the minimap idea, but I've given you credit. You can check it out if you want. My gamertag is GeckoSpartan097. The map is The Zombie Survival Guide-On The Defense, and the gametype is World War Z. I've also got a couple of others in the series with the same minimap idea, but again, I've given you credit. Sorry I didn't ask you beforehand.

4. SpreadTanTheMan

SpreadTanTheMan Legendary

CURRENTLY DISCONTINUED MESSAGE ME WITH MAP AND GAMEMODE