Super Smash Brothers Brawl Can Has FORGE and THEATRE?!

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Admiral_Mubutu, Jan 24, 2008.

1. Fbu

Fbu Ancient

2. Lemonyguy47

Lemonyguy47 Ancient

Dude we get that your a Xbox/Halo fanboy... but do you really NEED to go out of your way to prove that their better? ya forge is definitely better in halo and Ya so are the screens... but seriously dude there all just games... who cares which is better? there both good and thats all that matters...

oh and BTW... Halos graphics were a worldwide disappointment... so dont act like its the best thing ever made...

- Lemon :squirrel_rubberduck:

3. ak1knight

ak1knight Ancient

first of all, I'm not an xbox fanboy or halo fanboy, in fact I think Call Of Duty 4 is a much better game than halo and the best version of that game is the PC version (I didn't get for PC cause my computer suxs, but that's another story) second of all I have a wii and I think it's an OK console, not the second coming of video games that people profess it to be, but still solid. The reason I made those comments were because everyone was getting their panties up in bunch over this game when it looks like they only added a few features that really aren't going to change the way the game is played like some nintendo fanboys say nintendo does with all of their games. Will I still buy this game? yes, will millions of others? yes, will it get 9s from pretty much every major reviewer? yes, I guess I just wanted to be the one person that doesn't go "OMFG I gotzz to hav dis gam rite now or im gonna die!!!!!111!1!1111111!" And yes I do think it will be a good game will it be better than Halo or COD4 for me? probably not but I know a lot of people where this game will be funner for them than those games (my cousin plays more Barbie Horse Adventure than anything else, to her it's fun), to each his own I guess...

4. Admiral_Mubutu

Admiral_Mubutu Ancient

Let's all settle down before someone gets burned by all this flame.

Bee Fendz: :squirrel_grouphug::squirrel_hug::squirrel_grouphug:

5. The3vilCow

The3vilCow Ancient

remember marth and roy? i think those are anime, it shows up as anime at least in the character screen. It looks plausible, i don't think it's fake XP.
    I can't wait for this game...i haven't played my wii in forever lol. But i still have yet to preorder it...hope it's not too late :squirrel_nono:

6. TXGhost

TXGhost Ancient

Well my main question is will ForgeHub have a place for the SSB Brawl forged maps on the site. Since really there will probably be no other place to post these maps.

7. Fbu

Fbu Ancient

I'll probably make a thread for SSBB.

@ ak1

I'm just glad that Sakurai is trying to add features he knows have worked in other games. I know while playing SSBM I would like to take screens of some games or combos I've pulled, but it is impossible to get =( I'm not sure why you are mad because some people find enjoyment out of a game. If they made Melee Online, I'd buy it just because it's such a fun party game. People like stuff, lighten up imo

8. Jmandaman8

Jmandaman8 Ancient

well, SSBM had theatre, so that's not that great, but forge?!? man i wish i had a wii...

9. TheYavimayan

TheYavimayan Ancient

Omg I just want this game so badly, but is it worth buying a whole Wii just for it?

10. Insane54

Insane54 Ancient

uh yeaaaaaaaa....and u can get Mario Galaxy and Metroid 3 so its even more worth it!

11. TheYavimayan

TheYavimayan Ancient

But I do not want either of those...

12. TXGhost

TXGhost Ancient

I just thought how amazingly hard it would be to tailor a map with a Wiimote, guess I'll be using a GC controller.

13. Klink258

Klink258 Ancient

14. peters23

peters23 Ancient

eh... i mean it looks cool but i dont think ill really use it that much

15. Insane54

Insane54 Ancient

*mindtrick* you want those gammmessss...you also want pokemon battle revolutoin!

16. Ty

Ty Guest

SSBB
    Galaxy
    Mario Kart Wii
    Metroid 3

That's why I have a Wii, plus Wii sports is fun to play drunk.

17. El Capitaine

El Capitaine Ancient

I have wii sports, play, marioparty8, need to get galaxy, and will get SSBB. That is the extent of my use of the wii.

I really do want to get galaxy and SSBB, but apart from those, the wii as a console just doesn't appeal to me as much as the 360. And the Wii Fit thing just scares me. I've said this ever since I first saw DDR: Video gaming is not meant to be exercise.

18. TheYavimayan

TheYavimayan Ancient

For Insane...actually if it was cheap I could get that and import my uber guys, but that is another topic :)

19. TXGhost

TXGhost Ancient

Hah Pokemon who doesn't love these games.

20. Admiral_Mubutu

Admiral_Mubutu Ancient

Yu-Gi-Oh Fanboys.

That's like a bigger rivalry then H3 v. CoD4!!