Super Smash Brothers Brawl Can Has FORGE and THEATRE?!

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Admiral_Mubutu, Jan 24, 2008.

1. Admiral_Mubutu

Admiral_Mubutu Ancient

See for yourself!

VIEW 4:25 to 4:50 ---V

[youtube]http://youtube.com/watch?v=pfb2l-iYlRo[/youtube]

Commentz?

2. Citizyn Raven

Citizyn Raven Ancient
    Banned

HOLYCRAPHOLYCRAPHOLYCRAPHOLYCRAPHOLYCRAPHOLYCRAPHOLYCRAPHOLYCRAPHOLYCRAPHOLYCRAPHOLYCRAPHOLYCRAPHOLYCRAPHOLYCRAPHOLYCRAPHOLYCRAPHOLYCRAPHOLYCRAPHOLYCRAPHOLYCRAPHOLYCRAPHOLYCRAPHOLYCRAPHOLYCRAPHOLYCRAPHOLYCRAPHOLYCRAPHOLYCRAPHOLYCRAPHOLYCRAPHOLYCRAPHOLYCRAPHOLYCRAPHOLYCRAPHOLYCRAPHOLYCRAPHOLYCRAPHOLYCRAPHOLYCRAPHOLYCRAPHOLYCRAPHOLYCRAPHOLYCRAPHOLYCRAPHOLYCRAPHOLYCRAPHOLYCRAPHOLYCRAPHOLYCRAPHOLYCRAPHOLYCRAPHOLYCRAPHOLYCRAPHOLYCRAPHOLYCRAPHOLYCRAPHOLYCRAPHOLYCRAPHOLYCRAPHOLYCRAPHOLYCRAPHOLYCRAPHOLYCRAPHOLYCRAPHOLYCRAPHOLYCRAPHOLYCRAPHOLYCRAPHOLYCRAPHOLYCRAPHOLYCRAPHOLYCRAPHOLYCRAPHOLYCRAPHOLYCRAPHOLYCRAPHOLYCRAPHOLYCRAPHOLYCRAPHOLYCRAPHOLYCRAPHOLYCRAPHOLYCRAPHOLYCRAPHOLYCRAPHOLYCRAPHOLYCRAPHOLYCRAPHOLYCRAPHOLYCRAPHOLYCRAPHOLYCRAPHOLYCRAPHOLYCRAPHOLYCRAPHOLYCRAPHOLYCRAPHOLYCRAPHOLYCRAPHOLYCRAPHOLYCRAPHOLYCRAPHOLYCRAPHOLYCRAPHOLYCRAPHOLYCRAPHOLYCRAPHOLYCRAPHOLYCRAPHOLYCRAPHOLYCRAPHOLYCRAPHOLYCRAPHOLYCRAPHOLYCRAPHOLYCRAPHOLYCRAPHOLYCRAPHOLYCRAPHOLYCRAPHOLYCRAPHOLYCRAPHOLYCRAPHOLYCRAPHOLYCRAPHOLYCRAPHOLYCRAPHOLYCRAPHOLYCRAPHOLYCRAPHOLYCRAPHOLYCRAPHOLYCRAPHOLYCRAPHOLYCRAPHOLYCRAPHOLYCRAPHOLYCRAPHOLYCRAPHOLYCRAPHOLYCRAPHOLYCRAPHOLYCRAPHOLYCRAPHOLYCRAPHOLYCRAPHOLYCRAPHOLYCRAPHOLYCRAPHOLYCRAPHOLYCRAPHOLYCRAPHOLYCRAPHOLYCRAPHOLYCRAPHOLYCRAPHOLYCRAPHOLYCRAPHOLYCRAPHOLYCRAPHOLYCRAPHOLYCRAPHOLYCRAPHOLYCRAP

3. Fbu

Fbu Ancient

OFN

I can't wait 1 more month =(

4. Admiral_Mubutu

Admiral_Mubutu Ancient

Whaaaaat? :squirrel_wtf: :squirrel_wtf:

Wait, I can read it now.

Heh, yay pretty cool, huh?

5. CHUCK

CHUCK Why so serious?

im so pumped for this game, just like i was last may lol. i finally get to brush the dust off my wii!

6. Wakko45

Wakko45 Ancient

7. Insane54

Insane54 Ancient

8. ak1knight

ak1knight Ancient

how cool could that be in an essentially 2D game? I mean there might be one or two amazing maps and then everything else is the same bland stuff, and you probably won't get any screen shots that are all that cool because 1- the lighting doesn't even compare to games like Halo 3 or COD4 because of technological limitations with the wii so none of those awesome lighting shots that you get with Halo 3 and 2- they're little cartoon characters and (no offense to people who really like that sort of thing) it's no nearly as cool or picture worthy.

Man I wish that game would come out on 360 so it would have awesome graphics AND gameplay, especially when everyone except grandma is gonna use the gamecube controller...

9. Poztar

Poztar Ancient

Whoa there, those super moves look SWEET. Smash the targets brings back fond memories. I might just have to buckle down and get a Wii.

I dunno ak knight. Did you see the link Wakko posted? looks pretty cool.

10. Admiral_Mubutu

Admiral_Mubutu Ancient

Shows you can not only Forge existing maps, but create your own from scratch.

Noticeably absent in Halo...

TO ak1knight: What I just said might just change your mind on creativity-ability.

..........................................................................................^^wOrD oF tHe DaY^^.....

EDIT: OMFG did you guys notice the place-able spikes and CONVEYOR BELTS.

Creativity definitely NOT limited

11. ak1knight

ak1knight Ancient

still, it's 2D (i know it's not really 2D but it plays like a 2D game) and that really limits the possibilities and to me , every SSBM map felt the same except for of coarse the ones like fusion city or whatever the F-Zero map was called that moved and changed. Spikes and crates will a little but still not too many possibilities (idk maybe I'm just not a creative person) remember when we all wanted man cannons and shield doors for forge? and now only a few good maps use them...

also, after reading that it seems like you can't really release the map to the world (to protect the kiddies maybe) which will significantly reduce the amount of "pro" stage builders like there are for forge...

12. Fbu

Fbu Ancient

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

I like that sort of thing =p

The maps don't look light they can do much, but it'll probably end up like forge, some people make good maps, and a million crappy ones.

13. Poztar

Poztar Ancient

That Triforce move'll rip you a new one.

14. Klink258

Klink258 Ancient

This has been around for months...
    Doesn't anyone read the dojo posts?

15. Wakko45

Wakko45 Ancient

I do, thus my link. I'm suprised a lot of these things are new to some of you.

16. ak1knight

ak1knight Ancient

while some of those pics are pretty awesome, they seem like the sort of thing you'd see every match. While some of the screenies of Halo 3 are once in a lifetime shots. And those effects look so flat and rigid (mario's kinda stepping through his glow, not really next gen dontcha think?), I really wish this game would come out on a better console than the wii with much better graphics etc. (I know it's not gonna happen so don't fame me) nintendo really let down long time super smash players with this wii crap imho because 99-100% of hardcore super smash fans are gonna use the gamecube controller so it will be basically a slightly updated version of melee (graphics wise at the very least and probably core gameplay aswell)

17. Klink258

Klink258 Ancient

Could be fake, but was in a gametrailers.com official video:
    [​IMG]

18. Admiral_Mubutu

Admiral_Mubutu Ancient

Most of those people are definitely going to be, others probably, others...no ****ing way.

WTF BATMAN?!?!? No. Way.

Resolution is bad, but if I'm seeing anime characters there, then this is fake. Nintendo has stated on many occasions:

NO ANIME CHARACTERS

Die Naruto!

19. kayaman132

kayaman132 Ancient

i just cant beleive some one actually own a wii, ooo burn!

20. Klink258

Klink258 Ancient

It's not batman, it's a bad guy from F-Zero
    highrer res: [​IMG]