Sandbox Super Smash Bros. Brawl

Discussion in 'Halo 3 Mini Game Maps' started by XxDeadShadowsxX, Sep 5, 2010.

1. XxDeadShadowsxX

XxDeadShadowsxX Forerunner

2. iTz Kneecap eH

iTz Kneecap eH Forerunner

Well this map needs quite a bit more... everything, accept space. It really doesn't look like the stadium as you can probably see, and you need those 3 platforms in the middle. I could keep talking but that would just be mean. So I'll end on a helpful note. If you want to make it more like the actual game, make the map a bit thinner. Last thing, N33ds moar Interl0x!!! You could head over to !!forging 101!! but I don't think that really makes sense because Halo: Reach is coming out in 9 days.

Good day to you and SEE YOU IN REACH (maybe)

3. serumembryo

serumembryo Forerunner

Exactly how in anyway is this related to brawl? Just a death stadium with the same concept as the octagon? Well from all the confusion aside, welcome to forgehub! We do not have cookies, we have awesome cupcakes though...

So map has no forging technuies, but as all new young forgers have maps like these. So dont feel bad because this is your first maps.

1. Ghost Merging, what every annoying member bull craps about. Check Forging 101 for more details

2. Gameplay and Originality. Well honestly this map isnt related to Smash Bros, or ethier it has originality, just a death pit.

Also, you need to add more description to the map.

4. Arctic Hunter

Arctic Hunter Forerunner

This map is good but not amazing. Not really a map, even though i'm not trying to be mean. It is just a platform were everyone dies. Ideas... try added class systems, cover/obsticles, ghostmerging or geomerging. This map could be made into a materpiece with a little more effort. Best of luck.