Super Smash Bros. Brawl (campaign)

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Keegano, Mar 12, 2008.

1. Keegano

Keegano Ancient

If any one has beat Super Samsh Bros. Brawl and you have beaten the story wha do you think about it.?

Was it good and made you want to keep playing?

You just wanted to beat it to get it over with?

You thought the campaign was amazing and loved playing it?

what did you think of it personally i hated the last boss it took me a bit to beat him but i eventually did and now im working on the rest of the stuff.! also i liked the graphics on the cut scenes. and one of my favourite things about it was the F-0 racing classic demo i heart it sooooo much?>';

2. emo asian girl

emo asian girl Ancient

the part where everyone gets turned into little sculptures D:

3. Fbu

Fbu Ancient

I'm only 17% in Xx

I liked the part where luigi is scared of the waddle dees lol

4. Ty

Ty Guest

Lol Luigi is such a wuss, but my favorite part so far is when zero suit samus is bustin Pikachu out of the lab, cuz .... it's zero suit samus, come on.

5. ak1knight

ak1knight Ancient

I hated all the platforming levels, the smash bros. controls are not made for that.

6. Keegano

Keegano Ancient

haah nice.,

7. Shanon

Shanon Loves His Sex Fruits

I luv the story mode. I think i'm 50% done or sumthing. idk i hev to check. Those cutscenes were awesome though. The adventure alone was worth buying the game.

8. ak1knight

ak1knight Ancient

I'm just glad I have a nocturnal brother who got the game at midnight then came home and played all night and beat the story mode so I could play with all the characters without having to do anything.

9. Project XZS

Project XZS Ancient

My favorite part was on the ship when Lucario found Snake.

10. Shanon

Shanon Loves His Sex Fruits

I know man that was comedy. xD

11. S-Pac

S-Pac Ancient

I just like how all the characters came together and interacted with one another. The last boss was rather cheap...but I eventually got him.

12. TXGhost

TXGhost Ancient

I am about 50% of the way through and boy does it get repetitive. It is just go through a maze like system beat up some enemies. Maybe a boss fight here and there. In my opinion it is boring. The only reason why I am doing it is because of the cut scenes which are fantastic, and the unlocking of characters.

13. Nemihara

Nemihara Ancient

The same. Although I love the storyline of it, it isn't all that fun. It makes me feel like I'm playing a souped-up version of Mario.

Okay, now I beat the game! Tabuu was a bi-
    really hard to beat.

Woot, worth Sonic though!

14. Mikey

Mikey Guest

Yes it took me 4 tries to beat Taboo; Sonic really helped with that cheap attack of his.

Captain Falcon dealt a lot of damage and Bowser and Donkey Kong helped too.

My favorite cut scene was the Great Invasion; where Ganondorf and Bowser are on Subspace cannon and all the good characters team up and fight them.

15. Neos Ninja

Neos Ninja Ancient

I have it. My best Character is Kirby.
    I have beaten Subspace Emissary. 88%

And... the worst part... is when pikachu was tortured in the Pika Generator
    It almost made me cry... Pikachu was so young...

And the best part was when Kirby Destroyed that Huge Subspace Battleship thing with Dragoon!!

I beat Tabuu in one try...

16. Nemihara

Nemihara Ancient

Best cutscene ever was 'The Great Invasion', hands down.

17. Pustulioooooo

Pustulioooooo Ancient

I beat the game and i noticed many parts were they could have put Wolf, Toon link, and Jiggelypuff into the story line. not as much Toon link, but still. :squirrel_rant:

18. opothehippo

opothehippo Ancient

The campaign was a bit to weird for me, but I liked the cut scenes. Eventually I just unlocked all the characters by playing 450 brawls instead, which took way to long. Who played the classic adventure mode (N64)?

Maybe someday I will go back and beat it, just not now.

19. XxTexasHornxX

XxTexasHornxX Ancient

I enjoyed playing it because it was fun with an interesting story twist and helped me get all the characters at the same time. At the same time, towards the end I got very annoyed on the great maze after playing for like 6 hours straight. I eventually had to get a guide for it because I was so sick of going around the map randomly and going in door I had already been in.

My favorite part was "The Jungle" because of the sweet cutscenes with DK, Diddy Kong, and Fox.

20. El Capitaine

El Capitaine Ancient

I thought it was cool, and I liked how all the characters from different series met each other. Especially Snake, cause he really doesnt fit in with anyone in there. Best part was when Snake ran into all the Game&Watches.

Honestly though, I had fun, but really just did it to unlock everyone. It was still fun, but Tabuu pissed me off. I had to do that alone snce he kept wrecking my little brother and he kept taking my lives. The rest was great though