Sandbox Super Smash Bros - 8 Maps

Discussion in 'Halo 3 Mini Game Maps' started by Dai Tou Zai, Aug 8, 2010.

1. Dai Tou Zai

Dai Tou Zai Forerunner

Super Smash Bros - 10 Maps (Showing Halo Reach Map Names And Locations XD)

NOTE - All maps and videos were lost they are no more sorry :C

(UPDATE LIST)
    12/22/2011 - I have lost most of the maps because i got a new 360 and i forgot to save the maps onto a flash drive and i have also lost all videos because i accidently deleted all of them from youtube :( i think there might be a couple of maps in my file share still so it wont hurt you to check for yourself
    8/9/2010 - Pyramid Rock
    8/27/2010 - The Dam Of Lec
    8/28/2010 - error an object not showing for 30 seconds on scorched mill (FIXED)
    8/28/2010 - I updated The Dam Of Lec map so there is audio to it :)
    8/29/2010 - Working on a new map named "Blasphemeir" Where you will take your battle onto the devils throne
    9/3/2010 - Last Update im changing the name because i get alot of people saying this is not like super smash bros, this was suppost to be like super smash bros with the back ground in contact that is it but it didn't work out so anyways "Blasphemeir will be my last halo 3 map for this series" i am going to make remakes of all the levels but instead of it being called super smash bros i will be calling it "Elthric Warzone" and giving it a story line... that is all...
    9/3/2010 - Blasphemeir canceled because of curtain events i'm sorry but i Promis i will make it on halo reach... well its been a great year for halo 3 but super smash bros is now finished and changed to elthric warzone be sure to keep on the look out for elthric warzone later on when halo reach is out (Just name change fyi)... welp this concludes super smash bros by Dai Tou Zai
    9/4/2010 - I updates this post so you guys can check out the new maps i will be working on just a little seek peak but sense reach isn't out i can't create them so ill just give you guys the name of the maps and locations (AT THE BOTTOM) - There is about 20 more maps but im only releasing the names and locations of 12 :p

(IMPORTANT READ)
    If anybody has any location ideas like - a castle, abandoned church, rocky mountains e,c,t please suggest them because im running out of ideas here! lol

(NEED PLAYERS)
    I need players for some re-do videos so i may add music to it :) just say if you would like to be a play tester

This is my first time posting on forgehub

anyways these are super smash bros maps made by me that alot of people have said they where really fun and enjoyable

For the game type you use my SSBM - Basically its 1+ for sticky,assassination, head shot
    50 Points to win

to get the power ups outside the maps u have to drop the gravity lift to get into the portal (Drop it where the gravity lift spawns right on the weapon holder)

(GAMETYPE DOWNLOAD)
    Bungie.net : Halo 3 File Details

1St - Old Railway
    Video - YouTube - ‪Halo 3 - Super Smash Bros (Old RailRoad)‬‎
    Story - AN ABANDONED UNSC TRAIN STATION CAUSED BY THE FLOOD
    Size - Small
    Prefered Players - 5 to 6
    Download - Bungie.net : Halo 3 File Details

2Nd - The Fire Dojo
    Video - YouTube- ‪Halo 3 - Super Smash Bros (The Fire Dojo)‬‎
    Story - A DOJO SET A BLAZE IN A COVENANT RAID
    Size - Small

3Rd - The Sewers Of Lec
    Video - YouTube - ‪Halo 3 - Super Smash Bros (The Sewers Of Lec)‬‎
    Story - AFTER THE BRIDGE. FLOOD WENT INTO THE SEWERS TO SET OFF POISONOUS GAS
    Size - Medium

4Th - Glowing Night
    Video - YouTube - ‪Halo 3 - Super Smash Bros (Glowing Night)‬‎
    Story - ITS THE FLOODS SECRET WAY INTO LEC. BUT THEY GO AT NIGHT
    Size - Large
    Prefered Players - 6 to 8

5Th - Grith Graveyard
    Video - YouTube - ‪Halo 3 - Super Smash Bros (Grith Graveyard)‬‎
    Story - ONE CRAPPILY BUILT HOUSE + DEAD BODIES = GRITH GRAVEYARD
    Size - Medium

6Th - Mountain Cabin
    Video - YouTube - ‪Halo 3 - Super Smash Bros (Mountain Cabin)‬‎
    Story - THIS HERE HOUSE WASNT FINISHED BECAUSE OF THE WATER SUPPLY
    Size - Small

7Th - Scorched Mill
    Video - YouTube - ‪Halo 3 - Super Smash Bros (Scorched Mill)‬‎
    Story - A FIRE SET BY HEAT CAUSED THIS INFERNO
    Size - Medium

8Th - Pathen City
    Video - YouTube- ‪Halo 3 - Super Smash Bros (Pathen City)‬‎
    Story - THE CITY MADE OF ROCK
    Size - Medium

9Th - Pyramid Rock
    Video - YouTube- ‪Halo 3 - Super Smash Bros (Pryamid Rock)‬‎
    Story - AFTER THE STORM THIS WAS ALL THAT WAS LEFT
    Size - Large

10Th - The Dam Of Lec
    Video - YouTube- Halo 3 - Super Smash Bros (The Dam Of Lec)
    Story - THIS IS A SMALL DAM OF THE CITY LEC
    Size - Medium/Large

I also want to thank everyone who tested out the game with me

- NEW MAPS TO COME -
    Heres a map so u can know the locations
    [​IMG]
    and heres the new map lists (I DID NOT PUT IN WHAT THE MAP WILL BE LIKE BECAUSE IT WILL BE A SECRET XD

Map Name: OLd Railroad (Remake)

Map Name: The Fire Dojo (Remake)

Map Name: Sewers Of Lec (Remake)

Map Name: Glowing Night (Remake)

Map Name: Girth Graveyard (Remake)

Map Name: Mountain Cabin (Remake)

Map Name: Scorched Mill (Remake)

Map Name: Pathen City (Remake)

Map Name: Pryamid Rock (Remake)

Map Name: The Dam Of Lec (Remake)
    Location: Lagoon (making good use of the waterfall and water in general)

Map Name: Cave Of Ethous (NEW)

Map Name: Sea Of Dreams (NEW)

Map Name: The Docks (NEW)

Map Name: Blasphemeir (NEW)

Map Name: Diablo's Inferno (NEW)

Map Name: Katakalism (NEW)

Map Name: Bridge Of Lec (NEW)

Map Name: Volcanictic (NEW)

Map Name: fatalistic Factory (NEW)

Map Name: Alpha & Omega (NEW)

Map Name: Construction Of Oblivion (NEW)

Map Name: Serenity (NEW)

#1 Dai Tou Zai, Aug 8, 2010
    Last edited: Sep 18, 2012
  2. Battleman36

Battleman36 Ancient

wow! i love this concept! i really think it was a great idea. but of course your going to be hearing some complaints because it is not exactly interlocked and ghosted everywhere. but i dont carea about that stuff. i just like having fun. nice maps!

3. Dai Tou Zai

Dai Tou Zai Forerunner

haha thanks i dont really know how to ghost forge iv watched a video on how to do it but it confuses me and im not that great of a forger i try to make everything perfect but it never is perfect... its really annoying

4. WWWilliam

WWWilliam Forerunner

They where pretty fun out of the ones I played, Won 2 of the games >:). Gravity hammer was fun to swing on glowing night :p on that level it was a little annoying hitting my head on lumps knocking me off the edge causing me to commit suicide a few times other than that they where fun maps.

#4 WWWilliam, Aug 9, 2010
    Last edited: Aug 9, 2010
  5. Achilles HD

Achilles HD Forerunner

these were actually really fun, i was a little skeptical at first after a few bumps made me fall as wwwilliam pointed out but the fact remains that it was genuinely fun and wasn't to the the point where everyone was super competitive. we were just having a good laugh knocking each other off the mountains etc

the map that stood out most to me was the map with the waterfall i think. it was pretty awesome in general and you should definatley remake that particular one in halo : reach.

6. oDannyKellyo

oDannyKellyo Ancient

I loved these maps. When I Splaserd you when you got in the scorpion, it was the greatest feeling ever! The little hole was kind of annoying and spawn killed a few times, but overall an outstanding mini-game!

7. serumembryo

serumembryo Forerunner

No offense but these maps looked like they were made by a pre-teen boy. Anyway these map were fun in some ways but don't give you the "smash bros feeling". I suggest you do the same weapon placement technique that jakob hunter did on halfagan (where the weapons are been thrown around by a floating gravlift). Because in smash bros the weapons are not placed on maps. I also suggest instead of making custom made maps that you made in brawl (am I correct?) you should make maps brawl or melee maps instead. Smash bros is a very hard subject because characters can only move left or right. Good maps would be such as The Temple, final destination (very simple). You get the point. And you seem you got the hang of forging. Forging 101 could help you. Ask Jakob if you can use his weapon placement idea. Also welcome to forgehub.

Playing smash on the N64 were some good times.....

8. DyNAsTY

DyNAsTY Forerunner

what a downer........... these are a load of fun and you are coming in and calling them terrible. it would have been nice to have so constructive criticism, but you are just telling him he sucks at forging.

9. Dai Tou Zai

Dai Tou Zai Forerunner

well thats a cool story bro but iv played your maps and they wern't really fun... and ill admit that im not the perfect forger but im okay with that because creating something fun is way better than creating something perfectly ooh and the weapon placement idea i find to be a horrible idea just shockingly bad :)

10. BloodBender97

BloodBender97 Forerunner

A preteen boy? I know that half of my 12 year old friends know how to forge better than you while encorporating unique gameplay elements and keeping balance. Some better than me.

I found some of the creators ideas really nice. The super token thingy is epic, and a risk to get.

Like the creator stated, gameplay over map design. Is that random weapon spawn? Thats a pretty smart way to handle the <characters.>

Do you mind if I teach you a loadout trick? I can also teach you how to ghost merge hands-on. I like how some of your maps were connected to eachother.

Hope to see more from you. -BloodBender97

11. Dai Tou Zai

Dai Tou Zai Forerunner

Haha that would be amazing if you could teach me XD

12. serumembryo

serumembryo Forerunner

Eh, this is constructive criticism, and I meant pre-teen boy by playing smash bros, not by forging. I did say these maps were fun but I was giving some advice.
    ---
    :facepalm:
    I wasn't flaming anybody here, just giving some advice. This dosent mean you get to flame me for writing a post. I even said these maps were "fun". The guy dosent have to take my advice. I can also see you are new to forgehub

13. MattV01

MattV01 Forerunner

The Flaming ends now! Seriously people. In comments about maps, you are not supposed to start flame wars with people because of what they said. You are supposed to comment on the map itself, and what the forger can do to make look better, have funner game play (yes, funner is a real word), and help them become a better forger. If you do not understand, go to the map comment rules of regulation to learn more.

14. Transactionzero

Transactionzero Ancient

No more fighting or I guess I'll start handing out red cards. We don't want that now do we? Any more flaming posts after this post will be infracted.

15. Sparky09

Sparky09 Forerunner

I'd give constructive criticism, but I'm sure that If I don't state how awesome the maps are (when they look rushed and sloppy) that you'll just become defensive and immature. I'll take a swing at it anyway.

Like stated, I'm not seeing the Super Smash Bros elements here. Finding weapons on the map really doesn't add to the feel, and the map just look sloppy and rushed. It doesn't look like it's that comfortable to walk on, and unless your looking from the outskirts of the map I wouldn't even consider the feel of SSB. Try putting a little more time and effort into your next maps, and visit the forging 101 section.

16. serumembryo

serumembryo Forerunner

Thank you for clearing it out for them :)

17. Dulden

Dulden Forerunner

Wow! That great, so many cool maps with so man videos!
    Great job, 10/10

18. Dai Tou Zai

Dai Tou Zai Forerunner

19. Korlash

Korlash Remember Isao
    Forge Critic Senior Member

i apologize for being off topic, but what is that song played in the Grift Graveyard video?

Its like Linkin Park mixed with a metalcore band and it sounds amazing

20. Confused Flamingo

Confused Flamingo Forerunner

This map looks really fun

This map looks really fun, but I don't see the smash bros feeling in it. I really didn't steal the idea, but I've been working on a similar project for months, and when I first saw this, the only thought in my head was DAMN IT! But when I stepped back and analized the situation, I realized I don't own the idea, I never have and I never will. But all I can do is work twice as hard on mine. I added character selection and put real maps from MELLE in. I'm looking forward to competing with you, and I can't wait to try this. I can only hope you'll feel the same way about me when I post mine.
    -Flamingo