Suburbia

Discussion in 'Halo 3 Competitive Maps' started by Sgt Grabow, Mar 29, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sgt Grabow

Sgt Grabow Ancient

Map Title: Suburbia
    SLOGAN/SHORT DESCRIPTION

Download Map

Description:
    A quiet suburb, several buildings, cars abandoned as the inhabitants fled. 7 buildings in the play area. two have roof access. One of those has a basement area set up up but that building was under construction meaning its a mess and little used building. 4 other buildings are simple one story, elevated off the ground floor though. BR, and sniper can be found on both roof tops and in most buildings. Every roof has grenades and BR. The last building is in the center and is all on the ground floor but has a laser and sniper on its roof, smgs, shotgun, AR, BR, inside of it making it a good place hit on. Shotguns can be found in a few of the street corners. Grav Lifts are abundant allowing for any roof top to be camped. Two warthogs are present, there is driving space but it pays more to just hop on the gun and get a few kills and run. Open ground for sniping, enclosed spaces for close up fights and enough of the two for medium fights. Flamethrower is also hidden away in a back alley. Brute shot is rare but hidden away in the map area.
    Matches switch from fast action as trucks blow up spewing their explosive load over the streets and fast paces room clearing blood baths to long drawn out waits as snipers have your and your buddies pinned in the streets. So far Slayer is the only tested game type, Infection would be expected to function. Other game types at your own risk.

[​IMG]
    All is queit
    [​IMG]
    Not for long
    [​IMG]
    side street
    [​IMG]
    more view

2. Critical Ghost

Critical Ghost Ancient

the post is not up to forge hub standerds please read how to post

3. Bottlecap

Bottlecap Ancient

You have been told before, and still you have done nothing. Please read this topic for posting information and rules.

4. Sgt Grabow

Sgt Grabow Ancient

Ok thanks for not ripping my head off. But I followed you instructions my only flaw was lack of pics (which are now up and being updated as fast as my computer can go)
    and I said they were coming left a message. Only thing wrong. And barely at that. But the second guy, Brute Captain. I had already been told. And I would have hoped you noticed that I wasn't online at the time. At the time of your post and the previous post I was getting ready for work and already at work. Nothing could be done and no reason for you repeated badgering of me. ok?

5. Bottlecap

Bottlecap Ancient

Please correctly embed you images. You cannot directly take them from Bungie. Try using a database site for storing your pictures such as flickr to store your pictures and then get the url from there.

6. Grif

Grif Na'vi Tits

Please either remake a post that is correctly made or PM one of the Forge Hub Staff members (such as me) to unlock the thread when you meat the post requirements.

__________________________________________​
    "Bless this mess!"
    [​IMG]
    This thread may not reach "Forge Hub's Quality Standards" and may require clean up.
    __________________________________________​

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.