Stormy Town

Discussion in 'Halo 3 Casual Maps' started by RisingRemains, Aug 12, 2008.

1. RisingRemains

RisingRemains Ancient

Stormy Town
    Creator: RisingRemains

Gametype
    It Starts Here :viral:

Recommened Party Size 4+ Players

Hello Forgehubbers, This is my Very First Aesthetic Map. Stormy Town or what it was usually called, Boulevard Town. Has became an infested town, ever since the storm arrived in 8/24/2034 it never stopped, the storm kept coming, more shattered remains of buildings, cars, and trash kept flying through the town. On 8/31/2034 A creature came, it was announced in the news that someone died, due to a infection. Everyone tried to secure there houses with anything they could find, Fences, Walls, Or Signs. But the creature still found it's way in. On 9/7/2034 the town was completely empty. Now it's time for you to kill the creatures that lay with'in. The storm is still here so watch out.

How's The Game Played

Human's Start Of With A Magnum Trying To Search The Town.
    Zombie Get's Released In 30 Seconds, Enough Time To Get Ready For The Infestation! The Storm Starts In 10 Second So Take Shelter! In 3 Minutes, Explosive Hail (Fusion Coils) Will Start Coming Down From The Sky So Make Sure You Take Cover QUICK!

This is a Bird's Eye View Of The Map

[​IMG]

This Picture Show's Where The Storm Will Unleash It's Remains At You.
    You Have A TEN Second Headstart, Before The Storm Comes Take Shelter Quick!

[​IMG]

The Old Hotel, Once A 17 Storie Hotel Turned Into A 4 Storie Hotel, The Storm Cut It In Half And The Remains From The Hotel Just Flew With The Hotel.. (There Is TWO Ways in)

[​IMG]

Once Your In The Hotel CLOSE THE DOOR. Or The Zombies Will Get IN!.

[​IMG]

The First Floor Of The Hotel, Hidden Shotgun Under The Stairs.

[​IMG]

The Second Floor Of The Hotel, Three Battle Rifles, And Stickies & Spikes.

[​IMG]

The Third Floor Of The Hotel, 2 Sniper Rifles, And Stickies & Spikes.

[​IMG]

The Forth Floor Of The Hotel, A Flamethrower, Three Carbines, A Mauler, A Machine Gun Turrent And A Pizza On The Table XD, TRIPMINE lol.

[​IMG]

The Infested House, The People Who Lived Here Tried To Secure The House As Good As They Can, They Used Sign's & Fence Walls, Thinking It'll Help From The Infestation From Not Spreading And Entering There House..
    The Signs They Found To Secure There House Are Found Next To The House, Secret Entrance To The Roof.

[​IMG]

The First Floor Showing A Shotty, Stickies, Spikers, & Firebomb Gernades.

[​IMG]

The Second Floor Showing Four Battle Rifles, And Two Sniper Rifles.

[​IMG]

This Picture Show The Hidden Mongoose, And The Frek'n HAWT ME OMFG!! XD

[​IMG]

The Old Crane Elevator, Suprisingly It Still Works! Just Pick Up The Power Up's And The Elevator Will Bring You Up And Down! A Fuel Rod Lies On Top! (Inspired By Fluffy Pie) Thanks Fluffy!

[​IMG]

The Church, They Fenced In There Doors, So The Infestation Won't Spread. The Church Has 2 Battle Rifles, And A HIDDEN Rocket Launchers.

[​IMG]

This Picture Shows All The Zombie Spawn Points, They Came From The Sky..

[​IMG]

A Little Fenced Box, A Sentinel Beam Lies In It.

[​IMG]

Omfg It's The Hobo House, Only Has A Brute Shot, And A Hidden Shotgun!

[​IMG]

If you got caught up with the storm you'll end up just like Akira..

[​IMG]

Oh CRAP! I'm So HAWT! Ooohh.. CRAP There's A Zombie!!

[​IMG]

Hey, it go buh bye, oh crap I'm FLIP'n HAWT.

[​IMG]

Beta Testers
    Akira95 And Dragonskull91 Thanks for your help buddy!

If your having any idea that I copied a map, well, I didn't I had a map like this before never had time to finish, but now it's complete.

Download Map Variant Stormy Town

Bungie.net : Community : Forum Topic Listing : Forum Reply Listing

Download Game Type It Starts Here

Bungie.net : Community : Forum Topic Listing : Forum Reply Listing

#1 RisingRemains, Aug 12, 2008
    Last edited: Aug 15, 2008
    Gamer720 and zero inx like this.
  2. stin10

stin10 Ancient

i like how this map combines several good ideas that have been overused. into a brand new fun map. the story is great and the gameplay sounds interesting. 5/5. great job. if it was up to me i'd feature this.

3. PingPongLegend

PingPongLegend Ancient

seen a couple maps like this but this is a different from all of them
    the houses are all really good
    the interlocking is great
    i am going to have to give you a 5/5 on this lil ditty

4. sexy dude

sexy dude Ancient

you have a lot of power weapons in that map that is the only thing i do not like

5. Seaboro Kibbles

Seaboro Kibbles Ancient

this map is so FLIP'n HAWT! you used hurricane katrina's concept and turned it into a game. Great Infection map!

6. xSharpshooter94

xSharpshooter94 Ancient

the interlocking is amazing and the idea is good but i still like orbitas hurricane town because it has more buildings even though this is the better made of the two

Mr Pokephile likes this.
  7. RisingRemains

RisingRemains Ancient

You Call This Casual I Spent So Much Work On This And You Call It Casual, I Interlocked My Butt Off To Make This, and I Never Interlocked This Much. Wow..

Mr Pokephile likes this.
  8. drak

drak Ancient

its called a 4.5/5 infection map....get it, infection???....yes, its aesthetically good, but it still doesnt make it an aesthetic map

9. RisingRemains

RisingRemains Ancient

I'm not going to start anything but Aesthetic Map's Can Be Played On Almost Anything, Example.. INFECTION

10. drak

drak Ancient

yes...thats right...thanks chipsinabox for helping me move this thread to its RIGHT place

nice map though 5/5 too many power weps though

11. Savagesound

Savagesound Ancient

I think the crane would be overpowered from the zombies because they only go up once

12. RisingRemains

RisingRemains Ancient

Actually Savaged It Goe's Up And Down As You Pick Up The Power Up On The Top Fusion Coils Will Fall And Destroy The Grav Which Will Make The Crate Fall Down Everything is in a 10 second respawn on it.

13. FirstXboxKid

FirstXboxKid Ancient

Superb

I like the map, it is a really great map, with great pics, and funny things. there is only one problem, you shouldnt have let everyone know where the secret things are, you shouldve let everyone find it for themselves. great map though!

14. Obibital

Obibital Ancient

i like how this is made, hurricane town V4 will have this general building outline but there will be more buildings and spread out hurricane effect like v3, you know, interlocking, nicer looking altogether. and i agree to many power weapons, was this based of hurricane town V3 or possibly windy city? if it was based off windy city, or Hurricane town, it would be nicer to give a little credit to the makers.

#14 Obibital, Aug 12, 2008
    Last edited: Aug 12, 2008
  15. drak

drak Ancient

true what orbitalshot said, but this looks better, but doesnt nearly play as well as hurricane town (PS nice map)

16. RisingRemains

RisingRemains Ancient

Well if you actually played this you wont be seeing the weapons really over powered, the zombie's have swords and grav hammers.

17. AKIRA95

AKIRA95 Ancient

Honestly, this map really needs more views, Rising put all his effort to interlock and making everything neat. I dont understand why it's casual?

RisingRemains likes this.
  18. Obibital

Obibital Ancient

infection is always a casual. and its only been on for a little while and seems to be getting alot of posts so itll get more veiws.

19. xMBMAxPureEvil

xMBMAxPureEvil Ancient

You did a great job. I like how theres the storm but the best part (even though its unorigional) is the doors. I've been thinking to recreate these but most of my maps are competitive so the doors I use would have to be switch. anyway nice job on the map definate DL. my live isnt up right now but i'll save this link and DL when i get it up again. 5/5

20. RisingRemains

RisingRemains Ancient

Well Orbital, I never heard of hurricane town, so im sorry if I made a map just like yours.. Honestly, I'm sorry.