Storm Island Battle Track..

Discussion in 'Halo 3 Race Maps' started by x DREAM 76 x, Aug 23, 2008.

1. x DREAM 76 x

x DREAM 76 x New World Man

Thanks.. I really don't fall off so I don't have that problem.

2. XDAO SoX

XDAO SoX Ancient

From the only pic available, this map looks like it took a lot of time. And it must have been hard to make a floating turn perfect like you did. + Rep for your dedication to the map. I will DL and get back to you.

3. Debo37

Debo37 Ancient

Dream, may I suggest you add at least four more pics? That way, people can see more than just one part of the track.

Also, it's usually good to include a description of each pic, and then a summary of the track's style as a whole.

However, since I've downloaded this, I really love it! You are one of the most talented racetrack makers I've ever met (if not THE most talented), and I must say that you show a hell of a lot of potential. As long as you post your tracks with at least five or so pictures and fairly detailed descriptions, I can see one of your racetracks getting featured.

4. x DREAM 76 x

x DREAM 76 x New World Man

Wow, thanks Debo.. I am glad you feel that way. I would love to get my next track featured. I am going to post it on here tomorrow. I will also put up a bunch of pics. It is going to be sweet! Thanks again.

#24 x DREAM 76 x, Aug 31, 2008
    Last edited: Aug 31, 2008
  5. Cosmic Rick

Cosmic Rick Ancient

Yeah, this guy's been my secret provider of awesome tracks for a while now. But he's finally on FH.

Anyway, like everyone said, you should put a little more effort into your posts. It's a hassle, but it'll really help you out... Particularly with the amount of detail you go into when forging these things. It'll really impress people. Feel free to check out any of my map posts (in my sig) for a little guideline.

Thanks for sharing the tracks, dude.