Sandbox Stone Sojourn

Discussion in 'Halo 3 Aesthetic Maps' started by iTz Fuzzywig, Sep 4, 2009.

1. iTz Fuzzywig

iTz Fuzzywig Ancient

Stone Sojourn

Hey everyone!!! Its your favorite mansion-maker coming back at you with a brand new masterpiece!!!! This new mansion is most likely my largest mansion and it took nearly 2 months to make. There are 12 rooms not counting the hallways and balconies and after many people seeing my maps as too confined I decide to take you guys into consideration when I made this map. There are very few confined spaces in this map and it is very open, with many place to "escape" if you feel boxed in ^^

Anyways, this map is PURELY aesthetic with me not trying to even place this into infection because of the item limit on Sandbox, I had to delete all the weapons on the map and there is on 1...yes..count them ONE spawn point on the map ^^ Infection would not be fun on it unless maybe you place infection with yourself.

As for starting a game with more than one person in it just tell them to jump down the crypt hole and they will be able to see this masterpiece!!! Overall, I believe this map took the most time to plan out because I had to delete half of it (it was going to be MUCH bigger) and completely re-plan it halfway through. I do believe I like the way it turned out though... as for the person I made it for- I LOVE YOU BABY!!! ^^

Gitter dun peoples =]

Stone Sojourn- Download HERE

and heres wat you people have been waitin for.. THE PICS!!!

[​IMG]
    Front View of Stone Sojourn

[​IMG]
    Side View

[​IMG]
    Top View (For you wierdos that like it like that) ^^

[​IMG]
    Front Door =]

[​IMG]
    Inside Of Front Door

[​IMG]
    Garage Storage

[​IMG]
    Garage Viewport (Gotta say hey to my sexy warthog! =])

[​IMG]
    Meh Warthogg goes Vroom Vroom!!!

[​IMG]
    Entrance Hallway

[​IMG]
    Room Under Dining Room

[​IMG]
    Room Below Bedroom

[​IMG]
    There's a Ninja on my Bed!!!! 0_0

[​IMG]
    From Under Bedroom to Entrance Hallway =]

[​IMG]
    Dining Room

[​IMG]
    Under Stairs(leads to Dance Floor)

[​IMG]
    Dance Floor!!!! =D

[​IMG]
    The Bar- Give me a shot o' Captain Morgans barkeep!!

[​IMG]
    Room Above Dance Floor

[​IMG]
    Windows From Bar area to Entrance Hallway

[​IMG]
    ....and last but DEFINITELY no least... the Jacuzzi!!!

Thats it everyone!!!! Download and show me how hard you can gitter dun in this Party House!!!!! =D

#1 iTz Fuzzywig, Sep 4, 2009
    Last edited: Sep 4, 2009
  2. Dow

Dow Ancient

Just curious, did you ever get the ramp in the back to cooperate? I know every time you would save and quit it would come out of the ground.

Also, I still think the "IHJ" Mansion was a much better name.

3. Xang

Xang Ancient

Yes! Yet another map by you, must say thought that this one is one of my favs. I always love the designs of your building and they always play good for infection too... 5/5 One of you maps has gotta be featured...

4. iTz Fuzzywig

iTz Fuzzywig Ancient

It kinda worked, I had to turn it upside down so that it would geomerge as much so it wouldnt pop back out- its all good now =]
    And nooo Doww- the IHJ manor would NOT work ^^

5. l PATRICK l

l PATRICK l Ancient

wow this is the best house map ihave ever seen, i love the dance floor and the bar, im wondering how u had enough money, anyways congrats on an awesome map

6. Benzu Akamaru

Benzu Akamaru Ancient

Yeah... The possiblitities with this are endless... Too bad it's not playable. There are a couple things you can delete to add infection/slayer capabilities. I know it may seem like much, but just from the pics you can envision yourself doing all sorts of indoor-gametypes. It would be a blast!

7. rewib65

rewib65 Ancient

i actually think if you somehow tried to delete some of the outside aesthetics and tried to keep it confined to the inside, it actually might make a good competetive map, its definately open enough, but there might not be enough routes to and from places

8. ONeill117

ONeill117 Ancient

lol yeah this looks cool, doesn't reli look like a mansion from the outside! I would say, modern hotel but whatever, looks very well forged, im personally downloading to check out that door! also, did you say geomerging in the crypt WORKS?!?!?!? i can NOT get it to work EVER any tips??? cheers

9. 1Z4N0 SL4Y3R

1Z4N0 SL4Y3R Ancient

Looks nice, but pointless. Oh wait, aesthetics...

10. jakob hunter

jakob hunter Ancient

looks very nice i always love just dling your maps to walk around and find cool rooms i really like how you made the garage and the hot tub the dance floor was a nice to great job and a dl from me 6/5

11. thrame

thrame Ancient

WOW astetics are totally amazing the map has to be glitched how did youn have enough money and also you could make hide and seek varient
    simply amazing i must download can't resist (hear struggling noises) dang i cant stop my hand (click noise) god what is with this hand it has a mind of it's own anyway great map the hand says so to

#11 thrame, Sep 8, 2009
    Last edited: Sep 8, 2009
  12. iTz Fuzzywig

iTz Fuzzywig Ancient

I know right ^^ Its contagious... its called "Mustdownloadfuzzywigsmapsitis" It seems that everyone has it =]

13. d4rkdemon

d4rkdemon Ancient

hey, i just decided to post (i never post anymore)

i downloaded all of your maps and i have an opinion, 'THERE F*CKING AWESOME'

i like how you recreated scarface, all your interlocking is nicely done, the mansions are all well planned out, GOOD JOB :) 5/5

14. iTz Fuzzywig

iTz Fuzzywig Ancient

I try to make meh mansions as epic as possible ^^ Thnx sirrrr

15. slipknot83

slipknot83 Ancient

WOW, this map is amazing! It must of taken a very long time. I think you are now my favorite forger! keep up the great work!

16. Kalriq

Kalriq Ancient

With the discovery of ghost merging, could you not try building this on the surface now?

17. TheReaper9456

TheReaper9456 Ancient

Wow this is a beautiful map...one of the best forged that i've seen in a while...Very Impressive

18. iTz Fuzzywig

iTz Fuzzywig Ancient

Yea- and the part that makes me the proudest is that ALL of this was done with legit geomerging- no ghostmerging- the map was made before ghostmerging was even found out =]

19. DA DIRTY DELL

DA DIRTY DELL Forerunner

fuzzywig u are my favorite aesthetic forger and possibly 1 of the best ever i am a pure aesthetic forger pretty much but i also make infection and i would definitely like to forge wit u someday so just hit me up someday over live

20. TheReaper9456

TheReaper9456 Ancient

Fuzzywig you're one of the best if not the best forger i have ever seen...you are definetly my Forge Role Model, this map is incredible...my only problem is im not creative enough lol...that tele-door caught me off guard :p