TCOJ Testing lobby; Every tuesday @7pm EST

Discussion in 'Halo and Forge Discussion' started by Juanez Sanchez, Aug 24, 2013.

1. Juanez Sanchez

Juanez Sanchez Ancient

[​IMG]

This is the signup thread for The tuesday night TCOJ lobby!

Do You like playing Halo 4? Yes? Good.
    Do you like customs? Yes? Good!
    Do you like your customs lobby to have awesome, handsome, schmexy people in it? Yes? Unlucky on that one, then.

But we run this lobby every Tuesday night regardless of how fugly or repellent we are to women, and if you want to grab some good customs on new and cool forge maps, or more importantly test your own, then drop your name, gamertag or even a map link, and you will get into the most regular and friendly testing lobby going. We aim for between 6-10ppl, usually we run 4v4s.
    Alternatively send me a message or friend request on XBL, GT: Juanez Sanchez, and I will add you or send you an invite to the lobby 10-15 minutes before it begins.
    The lobby starts at 7pm est, 12am gmt, give or take 10 minutes.
    HOST GT: Juanez Sanchez

Attendees/Maps:
    1. Nakala
    2. Juanez Sanchez
    3. Nutduster
    4. Chronmeister
    5. Squeak
    6. Fauch
    7. s0uldier
    8. Maximus
    9. Paints

Reserves:
    1. Hissingwings

#1 Juanez Sanchez, Aug 24, 2013
    Last edited: Aug 27, 2013
  2. nakala1972

nakala1972 Forerunner

Well it looks like it will be at least another week before I will have my internet back. Fortunately I have Tuesdays off from my new job so I won't miss the lobby as long as I can get online.

3. Nutduster

Nutduster TCOJ

Make it so.

4. Chronmeister

Chronmeister Blockhead
    Forge Critic Senior Member

5. Chronmeister

Chronmeister Blockhead

Oh, thats why the Forge Cafe Lobby was canceled. Your IP sucks dude. I hope it is fixed for today's lobby, I'm really needing some more tests on Outlander.

6. Zandril

Zandril Promethean

I'll be getting it fixed before next week's FCCGN so I'm pretty happy 'bout that. Although, you should know that the FCCGNs this week weren't cancelled. Someone else just hosted them in my absence.

And, according to him, the lobby went pretty strong. I believe he even posted his gamertag at the FCCGN post at Halo Customs telling people to message him for invites. Don't know if you saw that or not.

7. HissingWings

HissingWings Promethean

I know the lobby is full but put me on reserves. I might be able to make it tuesday

8. nakala1972

nakala1972 Forerunner

Juanez, I will not be able to make it this week. Sorry for the confusion. I was just lamenting not being able to attend. I am chomping at the bit to test the new version of Surveyor. I will have to wait till at least the 2nd unless I can some how manage to get my internet back up on Tuesday.

9. Squeak

Squeak Promethean

I will attend ;)

10. Fauch

Fauch Ancient

since I have the live again, I suppose I may attend, if there is still any room.

11. Juanez Sanchez

Juanez Sanchez Ancient

All added, removed etc.

Squeak, what is your GT? is it DB Sqeak?

12. Fauch

Fauch Ancient

mine is o0Fauch0oo. gamertags don't seem to show up anywhere, I think it did like 6 months ago, under the avatar.

13. s0uldier

s0uldier Promethean

i'll play if there is room

gt is same as username

14. Nutduster

Nutduster TCOJ

He's DBD Squeak.

If you click on his name, go to View Profile, and click the About Me tab, it shows up there. Wish it still appeared on the forum under our names - that was really convenient. Maybe after we're upgraded/downgraded/sideways-graded.

By the way, I finally made something new. We'll see how well it plays. It's a minigame where a neutral banshee serves as a scoring object that you have to fly through the other team's goal, and everybody has plasma pistols to try to bring it down. There's also a mantis per team to act as a goalie, and auto-turrets.

#14 Nutduster, Aug 26, 2013
    Last edited: Aug 26, 2013
  15. Maximus IL

Maximus IL TCOJ

I'll take a reserve spot. I don't have a map to test this week and I may be an hour late, so I'll fill in if someone else needs to leave early.

16. Juanez Sanchez

Juanez Sanchez Ancient

Thanks Nutduster. Sounds fun!!
    s0uldier, added. Maximus, added.

17. nakala1972

nakala1972 Forerunner

I am back online. Sign me up for tonight.

18. PA1NTS

PA1NTS Promethean

Sounds awesome. By the way, sign me up for tonight I have a 4v4 to test.

19. Juanez Sanchez

Juanez Sanchez Ancient

Just to make sure everyone knows- probably very old news now- Anotherclaymore will no longer be joining us on these nights as he feels unable to continue contributing to this website due to disagreements with the management. He bade all the regulars a fond farewell and hopes we can join him on some of his own lobbies, hosted from another forge site perhaps.

Also, dont look at these signup threads as an absolute list of who can or cannot play. Absolutely everyone is welcome; the only prerequsites are don't be a jerk in the lobby and play hard in each game. All cartographers benefit from test versions of their maps getting pushed and exploited. See you all in a couple of hours!!

20. Nutduster

Nutduster TCOJ

Surely Claymore is aware that he's welcome to play with us whether he maintains a membership here or not? It hasn't stopped Lomlocked from playing with us about 7-8 times, and given the way things are going around here, I think it would be wise for us to have a contingency plan for a forum-free future anyway.