Stephen King's "The Mist"

Discussion in 'Halo 3 Casual Maps' started by IcedFrappuccino, Oct 22, 2008.

1. Sotha Sil156

Sotha Sil156 Ancient

I love this map, it is great watching my friends get mowed down because they can't find any weapons and don't know about the secret entrances. It's so funny.

I agree with Rayne that you need to make the pharmacy worthwhile. I like his idea about having the deployable cover and the pistol (replenish ammo). I don't know how good the shotgun would be though (maybe too much, either very well hidden, or a mauler with very limited ammo, or very hard to get to). Instead of a room with regenerators (I still think it's kind of useless, as it is one hit kill for monsters), you could put in a room with one or two overshields with either never or 3 min. respawn. You could make it so that when you pick up an overshield, it closes the main door to the pharmacy and opens another, better entrance (just an idea, though probably not a very good one).

2. Plan B

Plan B Ancient

Ive seen the movie and this looks very much like it. idk how u could do it but theres realy nothng that resembles mist

anyways ill DL

4/5

o ya dont ya think the end of the movie was a bummer?

3. Rayne

Rayne Ancient

Well I just posted a lengthy post on a idea but it didnt post =( But ill do it again. Just summarize it.

I think it would be cool if you had like a custom power up that was high up in a cabinet in the Pharmacy that you could get but you had to solve a puzzel or use teamwork. This power up should have a respawn time of never and last for thirty seconds. you should be invincible and be yellow (I just wanna be yellow for some reason...) This would give you time to grab the shotgun. Pwn a few zombies and get back to base. This powerup would of course have to have a decent puzzle and have to have a decent size tema working on it. People defending the door and people working on the puzzel. Another thing i mentioend earlier that would need to be done would be makeing the Door to the Pharmacy bigger I mean the Defender's would have to stand OUTSIDE because they would only be like a foot or two inside the Pharmacy anyway's and woulden't have time to really fight back. What do you guy's think?