Stealth Ship

Discussion in 'Reach Aesthetic Maps' started by Devil trigger, Apr 18, 2011.

1. Devil trigger

Devil trigger Forerunner

I originally started this map to see if i could create an exterior shell of a ship in less than thirty minutes, sadly to say it took around forty five. After finishing the shell of this ship i was compelled to finish it. All in all the whole map to about an hour and forty five minutes to complete. I had no real plan for the ship in my head so i just went by instinct.

Front View
    [​IMG]
    Side View
    [​IMG]
    Rear View
    [​IMG]
    Cockpit
    [​IMG]
    Living Quarters
    [​IMG]
    Sleeping area
    [​IMG]
    Looking from outside
    [​IMG]

Constructive comments very much welcome

2. Madpond

Madpond Forerunner

NICE MAP AND ALL BUT COULD YOU I DONT KNOW RAISE IT OFF THE GROUND
    and make a control tower or something
    i like the anesthics and the other hand
    nice ship

3. hollow123

hollow123 Forerunner

Great ship, but I agree as stated above it seems like it needs something more! :D

4. jura293

jura293 Forerunner

Very nice but the cockpit could use something better than shield barriers. Also VERY nice outer aesthetics.

5. Flyingman66

Flyingman66 Forerunner

put a window double/small window at the front

the front of the ship looks scruffy with all those deployable cover things, make a window double and phase it into the gap, if it doesn't fit, place a few blocks around it, otherwise great start to a ship map, i like how you did the wings at the rear but the front needs some extra detail, it's nice to see someone make a decent bed for a change, if but a small one. looks very snug.

6. japanduh

japanduh Forerunner

looks pretty sick the only thing is that the front window thing is a little funky and also move the colesium walls out more so they arent black or even take them out completely other than that it's really nice