Stealin' Your Flags

Discussion in 'Featured Maps' started by Stevo, Feb 18, 2011.

?

What do you think of this map?

1. Not my style

3.3%
  2. Okay

3.3%
  3. Average

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Good

15.6%
  5. Great

77.8%
  1. LIGHTSOUT225

this may actually prompt me to put Reach back in my 360

2. Creeping Death

Creeping Death What's a Halo?

[​IMG]

3. fivesh0tmagnum

fivesh0tmagnum Forerunner

nice map looks very fun.Nice Video. i would like to try it out. Drop me a FR FiveSh0tMagnum

4. Da Comedian

Da Comedian Forerunner

Played it with 16 people yesterday. Everyone loved it. You did a good job on this =)

5. dudeyoudied

dudeyoudied Forerunner

I downloaded this map and played it with a big group of people. Everyone thought it was a lot of fun! This map is awesome, So much fun! Good job.

6. Raulness

Raulness Forerunner

I've had a lot of fun playing this map, even on a 2v2 level. I really wish I had more Halo friends that would be into playing some customs. I think it would be interesting to try and make another map that uses the same game type that maybe brings players coming back for more. A really interesting map design would be more of a circular map design that requires players to capture the flag in the center. I think 360 gameplay could be interesting. Someone should give it a shot.

7. deathstar542

deathstar542 Forerunner

I loved this map so much! The only problem I found with it was that once the got halfway back, there was no getting them at all. But yeah, great job!

8. SOADFAN4lyf3

SOADFAN4lyf3 Forerunner

very fun intense map! i dled a while back ago and played it with my friends and we had a ball! excellent job!

9. IonizeU

IonizeU Forerunner

I'm a noob around here, but I just downloaded this map... sick bro. If anyone else on here wants another player for customs like this, send me a FR. (IonizeU)

10. Major

Major Forerunner

This map is fun! I played with some friends on this.

11. The Pib

The Pib Forerunner

I'd like to make a mod of this where the defenders have Revenants or Wraiths. Let me know if it's okay to release if it works out, and of course, I'll credit you and link to the original and this thread wherever I post it.

12. Stevo

Stevo Drunken Bantersaurus Rex
    Forge Critic Senior Member

It's nice to see this minigame resurfaced. It really is an awesome minigame that shouldn't be forgotten. I wouldn't say a wraith/revenant variant would work so well to be honest though, unless you have a really good variant in mind. Make sure you contact the author direct rather than just posting on the feature thread Pib.

13. The Pib

The Pib Forerunner

I PM'd him too, Stevo.

The variant I built has defenders in Revenants (damage increased so the Revy can blow up a Falcon in two hits, so they're not worthless) and Wraiths and attackers in Falcons, with ground obstacles/cover removed and aerial obstacles/cover added. But I'm having trouble tweaking the custom settings to make it so the attackers can fly the Falcons but not use the guns. Is that even possible? If not, this was a crappy idea.

#33 The Pib, Dec 10, 2011
    Last edited: Dec 10, 2011
  14. pyro

pyro The Joker

I know falcon seating if glitchy so it would be easier to just allow them full vehicle use. It doesn't really matter if they can drive and use the guns anyways since it's always better to take your own falcon.

15. The Pib

The Pib Forerunner

It looks like the game will require honor rules to work, otherwise people will use the Falcons to fight back against the defenders, which ruins the point of the game... and I already spent a lot of time rebuilding the map. Darn!

16. firedune

firedune Forerunner

You can put the vehicle settings to "Diver only" That would pretty much solve your problem right there.