Standish Fungasm

Discussion in 'Reach Casual Maps' started by Randomdude1194, Jan 8, 2012.

1. Randomdude1194

Randomdude1194 Ancient

[​IMG]

My name is Dylan Standish. I am the proprietor of the Standish Fungasm, a fast paced course designed to test your endurance, mental capacity and resistance to being crushed or flung into low orbit! Welcome future contestants to the single most important and entertaining part of your life. Now, I'm not gonna lie to you, it's dangerous as hell, but you have been chosen because you are the best, and as the best you will surely not have a problem putting your life on the line for an unspecified amount of time. What will your efforts bring? I'll tell you that you will bring us forward in the scientific community as well as earn a hefty 32 cents to share around. Why are we doing this to you? Well isn't it obvious? To test your athletic ability by running through a gauntlet of falling waste and explosives! (also to get somebody else's fingerprints on these land mines.) So once again, welcome to our course! Play smart, stay safe and, most of all, have fun!

This map is an assault gametype map and can be played with any two-bomb gametype. Players will run a gauntlet of orbital trash and low flying explosives all the way to the end of a corridor, pick up the bomb and run it back to the enemy base. Challenging and fun! Recommended 4-8 players.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    The Kill-balls generate debris, and are a constant hazard!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    The spawn area. Each side has a bomb placement zone.

[​IMG]
    DOWNLOAD MAP

WARNING:
    FRUSTRATION MAY OCCUR

2. Shik

Shik Forerunner

Hate to break your dreams and such but there is way too many of these maps. How would this one stand out, it's just another shredder map where you have to get to the top of a hill. I only like shredders when they are on AH.

3. Southern

Southern Forerunner

Yeah, if you're going to this, break up the map and put in less killballs. They just cause framerate to kill itself. Remove some of the killballs, and under the ones you remove, put overhead cover. Also, don't put one over the spawn. That will piss people off.