SS Halo V2 !

Discussion in 'Halo 3 Competitive Maps' started by DragZona, Jul 23, 2008.

1. DragZona

DragZona Ancient

SS Halo V2
    A great map built for the game variant, Save One Bullet
    Download This Map

Description:
    Yes! it's here, the Save One Bullet variant for SS Halo.
    In V2 you will expect to see 2 more turrets added, more debris and no vehicles. This makes it much more practical for Save One Bullet and game expereince varies to that of the Haunted Manor seen in "Night of the Living Dead" Playlist.
    This map is basically a large ship, ready to set sail, the zombies are the assassins and are against the UNSC spending money on sending supplies out to their marines on earth.

If you happen to become a zombie, you'll start off in the corridors, sneak your way through the debris or run full pelt towards the doors, there are ladders going up to the ship, but that isn't the only entrance.
    If you're a base player, you will begin your game inside the bowels of the ship, in the cargohold. make your way to the deck or wade out the battle hiding behind crates.
    This is by far the best map I've produced, as I spent alot of time on it, my mates were a real support too, they stayed with me as I built it, even though all they did was mess around in the background, lol.
    Thanks for your support guys!

Long view
    [​IMG]

Cargo Hold
    [​IMG]
    By DragZona

1st Floor
    [​IMG]
    By DragZona

Long view from the back
    [​IMG]

... and of course the Steering wheel + me :D
    [​IMG]
    By DragZona

#1 DragZona, Jul 23, 2008
    Last edited: Jul 23, 2008
  2. xInfamous2x

xInfamous2x Ancient

wow i like the aesthetics alot, ll looks like a true SS style ship. ill have to take your advice and try "save one bullet." the only thing i see wrong is that there are only two entrances to the ship, easily controlling for humans in a zombie game.

Also, you may want to have this moved into aesthetics or Casual map types. not completely a competitive map.

3. BunN eeE

BunN eeE Ancient

This is awesome, and well the idea is just fantastic! Although I believe you could have fused some objects together to make it look better, I do not think it is necessary for a map of this awesomeness!

6/5!

You Win!

4. Big Boy 2013

Big Boy 2013 Ancient

This looks like an awesome ship, at least, the first ship Ive ever seen. I dont think people even try making these, 10/10 for the effort, and 10/10 for the map!

5. GD27 BlueDevil

GD27 BlueDevil Ancient

This is a very well made ship how long did it take for you to make it? It is a very nice map but I have a challenje for you. Make a ship for one sided gametypes over the edge of Avalanche or Blackout. That would be VERY COOL. This map is nice though. It has excellent asthletics. A true SS ship.

6. Penguinish

Penguinish Ancient

have you tried, using the game variant In the shadows? This map looks like a great map for that game type, you should try it out.

7. Bloumbas

Bloumbas Ancient

nice job, ive seen a boat before,it was a pirate ship i would say they are pretty equal, gameplay might be better on this though

8. Pennywiez

Pennywiez Ancient

wow good job both floors look great!

9. bansheeman101

bansheeman101 Ancient

looks good and ill definately play on it.

10. ABADD0N

ABADD0N Ancient

pretty neat. i'll give it a download.

11. gman11d6

gman11d6 Ancient

Wow, great asthetics! going to download and play to see how the gameplay is

12. Silent oo death

Silent oo death Ancient

this is great; the first thing i thought when i saw the first pic, was "holy ****! That's a ship" Great job on the aesthetics.

13. DragZona

DragZona Ancient

Actually, penguinish, V1 of this map I made with "In The Shadows" in mind, but I decided to make V2 more Save One Bullet friendly. eg. Turrets

14. sexy dude

sexy dude Ancient

this is a very well made map it is made very well it looks like a ship which is good am guessing i think it must of taken you a long time any way for looks 10/10 game play i will have to DL and see, also the post is very well done

15. Phoenix619

Phoenix619 Ancient

Good map design and nice aesthetic touch.

16. SVD Zero

SVD Zero Ancient

This looks great, I will definitely check it out, because the aesthetics are so amazing. I don't think I have ever seen a boat as awesome as this. Great job, 5/5

17. Norlinsky

Norlinsky Guest

Very nice. I haven't seen a ship in a long time. 6/5?

18. CPV18

CPV18 Ancient

this looks very intruiging.the idea is original and well thought out. Gameplay looks like it might be good. YOu have my DL.

19. joeyshofe

joeyshofe Ancient

cool u need to put this in asthetic maps its awsome

20. Loscocco

Loscocco Ancient

that must be why it is for "save one bullet" so that the zombies wont die the second that they walk in.

But anyways. This map is great, when i heard the name, i was thinking of another small/weak ship. but this is a great ship, big, its pretty much a building (in ship form)