Spokanes Prison

Discussion in 'Halo 3 Casual Maps' started by Goolie6907, Sep 11, 2008.

1. Goolie6907

Goolie6907 Ancient

Spokanes Prison

This is a Fun infection Map. Intended to be used for bossing Prisoners around, or Escaping. P.S. Everything in the map is placed for a reason. I intended to put somethings in some places for hiding spots. Have Fun!!!

This Map Consists Of The Following
    Places:
    Jail Cell(x5)
    Cafeteria(x1)
    Bathroom(x1)
    Fun Room(x2)
    Dumpster Trap(x1)
    Outside Area(x1)
    Trap Box(x1)
    Equipment:
    Grav Lift(x1)
    Deployable cover(x1)
    Wepons:
    N/A
    Vehicles:
    Warthog(x2)
    Gauss Warthog(x1)
    Mongoose(x1)

[​IMG] Outside Area Showing Off The Warthogs

[​IMG] Outside Area/Enter,Exit Area

[​IMG] Jail Cells

[​IMG] Cafeteria (Directly Next To Jail Cells)

[​IMG]
    Updated BathRoom

[​IMG]
    Prisoners Base(Doors Close In 3Minutes To Be Safe And Sucure)

[​IMG] Exit Area

[​IMG] Dumpster Trap (My Favorite Part)

[​IMG] Fun Rooms (There Are Two soccer Balls in each room)

Map http://www.bungie.net/Forums/posts.aspx?postID=26011348
    Game Variant For Map Bungie.net : Community : Forum Topic Listing : Forum Reply Listing

#1 Goolie6907, Sep 11, 2008
    Last edited: Sep 11, 2008
  2. Norlinsky

Norlinsky Guest

Here at Forge Hub, a crucial part of map posting is having one embedded pic. To do this, here's a tutorial:

First, go to Bungie.net to your page. Find the Screenshot Viewer, and double click the screenshot which you choose to upload. When you do this, an option should pop up asking you what you want to do with the file. Your screen should look like this:
    [​IMG]
    Click Save to Desktop, or wherever you would like to save it to.

Next, go to a site like Image hosting, free photo sharing & video sharing at Photobucket to host your image. If you do not have an account, create one. When you have your account made, go to your photo album. There is a blue bar that says "Choose files" that should look like this:
    [​IMG]
    Click that blue bar, where the red arrow points to(arrow added for dramatic effect). Upload from wherever you saved the file.

Now, after the file has uploaded, scroll down the page to your picture's thumbnail. There is a list of options, like this:
    [​IMG]
    Copy the highlighted link, or direct link where the arrow is. And yes, that is Chris Hanson

Last step is coming back to here, where you enter the final direct link into the code( [ img]link[ /img] ) without the spaces. Hopefully, that helps you out. Any questions, PM me

To find the rest of the important rules here, click this link.

You have 24 hours to fix this thread, or it will be locked. No one else post about it not being up to standards, or a mod will be contacted. Thank you.

3. mastersync23

mastersync23 Ancient

Wow. This looks pretty good for a non interlocked map. 4/5. Interlocking isn't really needed too much for this map, because it looks pretty good without it. Though interlocking would make it a lot more aesthetically pleasing. But nice job.

4. an angry killer

an angry killer Ancient

I absolutely love C&R maps, and this one is nicely created. although there's no interlocking, it still seems pretty neat. I would suggest, however, that you put more things outside the jail; possibly smaller buildings or scenery. 3.9/5

5. Goolie6907

Goolie6907 Ancient

Ok today I will Update Pictures And put More things outside the Map.
    I might interlock somemore things to make everything organized and neat.

6. IVIercinator

IVIercinator Ancient

uh I'm sorry but I don't really think we need another copz and robbers mapzorz. First the outside looks kind of messy with all the teleportsers anr rand0m barriers. But the inside looks nice and neat and int4rlock3d. 3/5

7. Goolie6907

Goolie6907 Ancient

Ok I made an outside base for prisoners who escape. It's kind useless untill the door closes in 3 minutes. I also put somemore interlocking to make somethings look more smoother. I am still getting the hang of things so this is not a professional map.

Thanks Everybody -Goolie6907

8. StreetSoccer12

StreetSoccer12 Ancient

Don't see any forging techniques going on, and the map looks alot like that station 69 map. A suggestion would be flipping the bridges over to the dark side, because it makes a flatter surface. One thing I like about the map would have to be the toilet, it looks like it's for a king. 3/5

9. ezphour

ezphour Ancient

i think it looks very nice. i have one question did u name it spokane jail because ur from spokane? because i live in the mead district , lol. what a cerwinker dink.

10. I3lue Dragon

I3lue Dragon Ancient

im sorry Jake but this is kinda well.....dull maybe make more stuff outside with some interlocking, if you need help i can helps yeah with some stuff =3