Splinter Cell IDEA Need FEEDBACK! discuss

Discussion in 'Halo and Forge Discussion' started by LAY Z, Aug 8, 2009.

1. LAY Z

LAY Z Ancient

If anyone has played Spies versus Mercs in Chaos theory then you would know the experience of being stealthy and assassinating the Mercenary team. Or you'd know the thrill of hunting spies in the dark by lobbing nades and using gadgets.

The idea is Spies[zombies] are quick, can jump high and basically all-around made for sneakiness. They are weak but they utilize their speed and high ground and gadgets.
    The spy would be equipped with a sword and magnum. Their damage is very low. Their shields are normal, regenerative. They utilize using Equipment such as Flare, Depolyable Cover for Blocking areas, Bubble shield for grenade protection and Radar Jammer to hinder the tracking radar. They also have Camo on at all times.

The Mercs[base player] are normal speed, low gravity, and Uber strong. They can squeeze 10 bullets of SMG and kill a spy. They utilize infinite grenades, camp spots, and radar. They also have a gadget[custom powerup] that allows them to see the spies location [waypoint] for 30 seconds. They are equipped with SMG and Shotgun, but weapons are available in the base.

To achieve balance in theory, the map has to be dark, by mixing in Pen and Ink/Gloom and Color Blind FX. This way the camoed spies have the sneaking advantage. Mercs can't reach certain spots in the map, they need to use ramps to get to higher ground.

I have a beta map that I did up really quick, if you want to test it out send me a friend request on "PIPWIZ III" my friend's account.

Any ideas on this theory?

2. UTE Pterodactyl

UTE Pterodactyl Ancient

i think the idea is good, but i wuold suggest to not use pen and ink. instead, i would use juicy. if the map turns out good, then i will dl it

3. LAY Z

LAY Z Ancient

Thanks for that!

4. Viet Honor

Viet Honor Ancient

The custom powerup trait is rather long, you might want to consider just a little shorter ammount of time. Alot can happen in 30sec.