Spartan Bridge

Discussion in 'Halo 3 Aesthetic Maps' started by Kamera, Aug 10, 2008.

1. [lll FLCL lll]

[lll FLCL lll] Ancient

Dude Thats Awsome 5/5 How Long Did It Take To Make.

2. EZappa

EZappa Ancient

Hmm... this bridge looks pretty good, but it's kind of sloppy and could use some more width and interlocking. Overall, though, you did a pretty nice job- so I'd say it's a 3.5/5.

3. mista bob101

mista bob101 Ancient

wow that looks amazing. if you made it playable ctf would be awesome. or koth on the bridge. but anyway 5/5, and a download.

and for all you people telling him to interlock i see no where that it needs it. correct me if im wrong though

4. Murdock Sampson

Murdock Sampson Ancient

your bridjez are pretty.

it looks good, but you could make a much bigger one on avalance. and also you could new stuff. Maybe have the bridge open up in the midle for a jump.

5. baby bacon

baby bacon Ancient

I would love to see a showdown in deus ex machina on this map. I thinks it could be used in machinama extremely effectivley and i find it highly detailed i love your use of antenas as the support cables.

6. Joe Cool 58

Joe Cool 58 Ancient

This looks pretty cool. The asthetics looks very cool. All I can think of is that you could maybe make it a little wider.

7. goldenknight508

goldenknight508 Ancient

This is really cool! I love the originality. When I first read the title, I thought, "Cool, another map with bridges that connect stuff."(/sarcasm)
    Yours is a bridge that connects stuff, but it is different than other. 4/5, cause you need interlocking!

8. xSharpshooter94

xSharpshooter94 Ancient

great map and great design. i love the map and it was made cleverly

9. b0ng0fr33

b0ng0fr33 Ancient

nope i didnt see a microsoft word pop up. also great asthetics and i was also thinking about what would happen if someone went into the senders..mysterious!