Space Plaza v32

Discussion in 'Halo 3 Race Maps' started by oA IN D IR E Wo, Aug 6, 2010.

1. oA IN D IR E Wo

oA IN D IR E Wo Forerunner

this map is a race track that has many jumps turns and
    is very exciting. i hope you like. enjoy,ps. use the gametype "Racetracks" ​

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Space Plaza v32:Bungie.net : Halo 3 File Details

2. MattV01

MattV01 Forerunner

You didn't explain the map, but the pictures explained a bit. You also could have added a few more pictures showing in-game-action, deaths, etc. Overall, from what i can see, this is a pretty good racing map. I'll give it a DL and go from there.

Until next time,

-MattV01

3. Captain Forge

Captain Forge Ancient

This map is very good, but there are 3 problems that need to be fixed. If you fix these problems, I'll write a more in-depth review.

1. You only placed 4 mongooses at the beginning. This limits the initial amount of players that can play this map to 4. Bungie gave you a limit of 8 mongooses, so there is no reason that you shouldn't take full advantage of it.
    2. I discovered that there is indeed a way to cheat in this map. You need to place gravity lifts on weapon holders to keep people from camping on the VIP destination. Not a big deal.
    3. Probably the most important, but the most difficult to correct, would be that when you finish a lap, you run into the mongooses at the beginning of the game. Build some kind of ramp that allows people to fly over these mongooses, or you could do something more creative. Just fix this problem.

Overall, I see that you did a very good job with this map. Just fix these 3 problems, and your map will truly be excellent! (sense you spent so much time on this map, I really think you should make these changes. It's not too difficult to do.)

4. Plasma Blades

Plasma Blades Ancient

It looks good, but it doesn't seem like there is enough height variations. Although, I do like the crossing jumps, so that people have a chance of collisions. That's not too common on race maps anymore.

5. Spydur

Spydur Forerunner

Looks decent, Just some of it has not been full-forged racetrack. (according to comments above). And by the way, You should take this one, and turn it into a roller coaster :3