Sora v Seperoth,Kingdom heats

Discussion in 'Halo 3 Casual Maps' started by NUKEZILLA, Dec 22, 2008.

1. NUKEZILLA

NUKEZILLA Ancient
    Banned

Sora v Seperoth
    Map DL
    VARIENT DL
    o yea it works as a slayer map too
    an infection game in wich humans get to fight aginst seperoth(zombie). (when i played KH2 i remeber this fight. it took me till level 50. but the biggest thing i remeber is how we seem to stay in the air for long periods of time while fighting. so i lowered gravity and created fence walls in the air to jump off of while fighting to stay in the air for that recreated feel.) the humans get to chose the class of
    Magic: plasma and firebomb grenades
    regenerator,flare
    sential beam, neediler
    Active camo
    Defense: Deployable cover,bubble sheild
    spartan laser,brute shot
    overshield
    Attack : power drainer,trip mine
    spike grenade
    sword, shotgun
    custom power up

Seperoth
    Sword, grav hammer
    normal sheilds
    500% damage resistance
    150% speed
    50% grav
    150% damage modifier
    90% sheild regeneration
    to stop parties from over crowding seperoth you have a grav hammer for creating room and making him jump higher

Sora
    base player (remeber chosing classes changes things)
    plamsa pistol
    normal sheilds
    125% damage resitance
    110% speed
    75% grav
    110% damage modifier
    110% sheild regeneration
    player can stay at spawn and stay there for 7 mins till game is over no there is no effective way to stop this so we refer to these players as mickey because he does nothing in the game(joke)

the humans must use thier classes in combination with each other in order to beat seperoth

Spawn area (human)
    [​IMG]
    class selction left to right, magic, defense, attack
    [​IMG]
    Teleporter reciver to fighting arena
    [​IMG]
    seperoth's chair
    [​IMG]
    map overview
    [​IMG]
    And again

MAP DL
    VARIENT DL
    goofy nooooooooooo

#1 NUKEZILLA, Dec 22, 2008
    Last edited: Dec 22, 2008
  2. EGP

EGP Ancient

Very Original idea you have come up with. The concept seems very cool, and the game sounds like it could be fun. You could have worked on cleaning up the map a little bit but still looks nice.

good job

3. Trifslap

Trifslap Ancient

Very cool concept and the map looks really well set out.
    Two things though
    1) What are the character traits, how many lives/ how much health does everyone have
    2) Is there anything to stop humans just waiting by the class selection area

4. Shiranu777

Shiranu777 Ancient

it looks really cool but i have a feeling that large partys might just rush the zombie all at once to try and get behind him. I havnt played it yet but it just seems like it would happen since there is only one zombie.

5. Master Debayter

Master Debayter Ancient

Now this is a unique infection map. I always love playing boss battle varients and this one looks better than most of the rest. I have no idea how this will work out without playing it, so I'll give it a go later.

By the way, how many players do you recommend for this?

6. NUKEZILLA

NUKEZILLA Ancient
    Banned

this game works best for 4-10 players after further testing if their happens to be a problem i will create a new game type to accomidate for diffrent amounts of players.
    also their has been small problems found with the spawning rooms and a v2 shall be released soon

7. Shihuru

Shihuru Ancient

Lol, you spelled "Sephiroth" wrong, I guess you gotta change your sig now. =)

The first KH map I have ever seen, you inspire me to create my own. So can you enlighten me about this map. Is it like Shock Theta's duel of fates map where somebody is Sephiroth and the other player is Sora? Is it one person is Sephiroth and a whole bunch of other is players is Sora?

8. NUKEZILLA

NUKEZILLA Ancient
    Banned

hey thanks man thats the first time i inspierd anyone to do anything
    and yea everyone is sora but get to chose their major skill just like in the beganing of KH