Something you would like to see added?

Discussion in 'Halo and Forge Discussion' started by hallowhead1, Jun 12, 2011.

1. hallowhead1

hallowhead1 Forerunner

I am wondering what everyone would like to have added to halo reach's forge. Not that anything will be added, but i am just curious.

Me personally i would like to see the ability to add water in certain places. More movable objects would also be nice. A major structural piece i would like to see is a larger curved wall. Which would make it easier to make semicircle walls.

2. Bio Cobalt

Bio Cobalt Forerunner

The ability to change the nature of objects (i.e. not all forerunner stuff)... the ability to color ALL vehicles (i want a pink tank baby)... the ability to add nature... the ability to NOT get moved when moving objects into parts of forgeworld (the hangar, island, and hemorrage for examlpe). And a bigger budget. But, im still pleased with the improved forge.

3. hallowhead1

hallowhead1 Forerunner

Not just a bigger budget but more of one type of object like instead of 50 or w.e buildings like 100 or no limit but a budget.

4. broccollipie

broccollipie Forerunner

Fix rotation snap.
    Fix coordinates.
    More colors.
    More vehicles.
    More pieces in general.
    Infinite budget.
    Fix Z-fighting.

5. hallowhead1

hallowhead1 Forerunner

Yeah i agree the coordinates and snap could be perfected just a little bit more.
    Infinite budget couldn't happen though the map would overload and lag so much

6. Bio Cobalt

Bio Cobalt Forerunner

Yes, i forgot about that. That too. And the ability to edit vehicles (taking guns off warthogs, etc. and *maybe even* adding guns to vehicles) That would be sick, but would take away from the game though.

7. hallowhead1

hallowhead1 Forerunner

agreed maybe just take guns off, but than you can balance it out by giving the vehicle less or more hit damage.

8. Bio Cobalt

Bio Cobalt Forerunner

Also, the ability to individually for each weapon change the damage/determine the speed/jump etc. for the character with said class. Basically with each different AA class (like evade) you could change anything about it. That would create so many more gametypes.

9. Xun

Xun The Joker

10. Equin0x

Equin0x Forerunner

- A one-way window
    - Music orbs
    - trees
    - less FW boundarys
    - @brox, Z-fighting cant be changed unless the piece moves itself.
    - no piece limits, my thinking: "they have budget, if they want to deal with lag or boring architecture, let them!"
    - Scarab, Elephants, Pelicans, Phantoms, Spirits, etc.
    - Vehicle editing, as previously stated. (transportm or G-Launcher falcons, FRG shade turret, etc.)
    - Water, using the hill system for shape. (aquariums, anyone?)

#10 Equin0x, Jun 13, 2011
    Last edited: Jun 13, 2011
  11. hallowhead1

hallowhead1 Forerunner

yes i agree aquariums would be insane. I like that idea. Scarabs would be nice too but you would need to make them an insane amount of money or really little damage, because they would be so unfair in online. Trees is a good one, like in the nature section more additions to that. I don't know about music orbs though i would have to see what they would look like.

12. Belly391

Belly391 Ancient

all of the above and...
    - no limit on boundaries. underwater maps anyone?
    - different textures i.e human, covie, flood etc
    - a bigger area. forge world seems small nowadays.
    - grass, trees etc.

13. puredragon222

puredragon222 Forerunner

Everything else mentioned, but above all: Zones.

With Zones, you could change gameplay elements in just a certain area, i.e gravity, movement speed, vehicles use, weapon pickup, any special effects, in a contained area which you can decide the size of using the shape thing.

Oh yeah, and variable size shield doors and one-way shields, and more of them being able to be used.

14. The Trivial Prodigy

More moveable objects. Also, terrain editing.

15. hallowhead1

hallowhead1 Forerunner

i like the zone idea, that would be sweet. It would make the game so much more interesting, i also agree that more shield doors should be given. Not only should more be given but i feel like you should be able to customize the size of them.