Socratic Method

Discussion in 'Featured Maps' started by LIGHTSOUT225, Apr 21, 2009.

?

What do you think of this map?

1. Not my style

6.0%
  2. Okay

2.3%
  3. Average

2.3%
  4. Good

11.2%
  5. Great

78.1%
  1. Biggles2

Biggles2 Ancient

Wow I am absolutely blown away by this maps aesthetics, its amazing. I don't know how I didn't see this map before now but it definetly deserves the feature. Congrats and well done Predicide on another amazing map.

2. Silent oo death

Silent oo death Ancient

one of the best features ive seen in a very long time... this has what a feature should embody; amazing aesthetics, good gameplay, and/or interesting game play

3. Nollie

Nollie Ancient

Badass map. :)

4. DarkFalcon

DarkFalcon Ancient

Wow this a great map, the merging is awesome. I've downloaded but there is one problem that I have discovered, The fact that you can simply get out of the map even without forge. Three simple brute-shot jumps from any high shelf with an open roof is a simple cheat for any game. I recommend that you fix this whenever you can. Great map plays very well and very smooth. Good job. 4.9/5

5. Shatakai

Shatakai Ancient

Wow, this is truly a beautifully made map. Makes me wish I had the mythic maps.

EDIT: 1,000th post.

6. Ray Benefield

Ray Benefield Godly Perfection
    Forge Critic

I guess this meets the standards of features... amazing aesthetics, stands out, on a forge map, and interlocking/geomerging. I will say that I love the theme. I just don't like the gameplay of it... it doesn't work for Conquest at all. No Flag Rally is much better on this... start grenades and regular weapon damage... not a Conquest map... but a damn good Flag Rally map... good job my friend... good job.

;) No hard feelings pred... just voicing my opinion bro...

7. Packnight501

Packnight501 Ancient

this map looks amazing!!! Incredible asthetics!!! I've been looking for a conquest map, this 1 looks perfect!

8. +tA. Taco

+tA. Taco Ancient

3 words, i love you. this map is amazingly playable to be that asthetic. i never thaught it possible.

9. Titan Gamer

Titan Gamer Ancient

You have created a great aesthetic conquest map. Some of the things you made, such as the castle, I would have never thought of doing. Great Job . 5/5

10. Mr Garfunkle

Mr Garfunkle Ancient

A beautiful map, with amazing aesthetics and I had loads of fun playing this with my friends. The only problem is that you may want to remove the brute shots. The map is escapable with a brute-nade jump. Other than that, just wow.

11. fatle br

fatle br Ancient

awesome

awesome map im new here

12. Chron

Chron Ancient

Wow have I been missing out. Missed downloading it the first time, certainly won't happen here!

Can't judge on gameplay seeing I haven't downloaded it yet. But as said in the OP it does look quite beautiful from the pictures.

13. A Hobo Popper

A Hobo Popper Ancient

I happy you got featured! I first downloaded this map b4 it was featured but when i was on my xbox i didn't have any space :[ so after that i was franticly searching for this map and couldn't find it for my life and now i get to download it again!!

anyway 5/5 on ascetics thats what brought me her not once but twice congrats

14. Agent Quack

Agent Quack Ancient

I played this map. Best conquest map i've ever seen. I really enjoyed it, DownLoad it Now!

15. I Shadowsth I

I Shadowsth I Ancient

I played this map the other day. It's a pretty good map for conquest although I have to try flag rally on this.

Congratulations on getting the feature.

16. lb Sephiroth dl

lb Sephiroth dl Ancient

Nice!

Not a bad looking map.

17. A big fat rat

A big fat rat Ancient

it looks awsome! defonetly downloading this!congrats on getting it featured

18. woody03041993

woody03041993 Ancient

nice couldnt of done this better if i tried

11/10

19. Dak393

Dak393 Ancient

I really loved this map and played it a couple times but getting stuck accidentally in the teleporter areas is really annoying especially when you run out of ammo and the other players just leave you there >.> other wise it was fun.

20. Indie Anthias

Indie Anthias Unabash'd Rubbernecker

[​IMG]

There's definitely a risk/reward system at work with the tele-cages. Ammo is a part of it, and has been since they were first dreamed up. (It was quite hilarious the first time it happened, but I suppose the effect is long lost.) I know some people don't like tele-cages, but the beauty of them is that they are totally optional. If you have a more tactically-minded team, and want to stick together (in which case Conquest [v4] is the game you should be using), than simply don't use them. If you are playing more casually (v3 for me!!), than the green light of the sender node will undoubtedly be too irresistibly shiny (this happens to me all the time). In this case, a quick death awaits only the lucky.

#60 Indie Anthias, Apr 26, 2009
    Last edited: May 2, 2009