Socratic Method

Discussion in 'Featured Maps' started by LIGHTSOUT225, Apr 21, 2009.

?

What do you think of this map?

1. Not my style

6.0%
  2. Okay

2.3%
  3. Average

2.3%
  4. Good

11.2%
  5. Great

78.1%
  1. Wally12

Wally12 Ancient

This map is hoss! I love the Greek temple thing and the castle tower. This is very pleasing to the eye and looks like good games can and will be played on this. Great job dude!

2. Indie Anthias

Indie Anthias Unabash'd Rubbernecker

Thanks so much, guys. I'm thrilled with all the love I'm getting over this. I must say my appreciation to all those who stretched the idea of Conquest before me, and those who's ideas I have drawn from. From the original developers, to everyone who has run with the idea, thanks guys. You know who you are ;)

#22 Indie Anthias, Apr 21, 2009
    Last edited: Apr 21, 2009
  3. uF HaVoK

uF HaVoK Ancient

This is one of my all-time favorite Conquest and Sandbox maps. Definitely Amazing all around. Congrats on the Feature, and thanks for such a great map :)

4. xPsychZerox

xPsychZerox Ancient

Holy s*** this F***** amazing lol. The aesthetics are absolutely brilliant!!! LOVE the building with the columns great originality in this map. Wow I can't wait to get a game on this later when I get the chance. Phenomenal 5/5

5. diger44

diger44 Ancient

This map looks awesome. 4.5/5. The reason for a 4.5 is that the first time I loaded up the map, I saw a brute-shot, I looked to my left, and I was able to escape easily with a quick bruteshot jump over the bridges on red spawn. Too easy to get out... I was able to take the sniper up there and have full control of the center territory. Delete one item and simply place a thin bridge over the one part and I'll give it a 5/5!

6. AnF Knight

AnF Knight Ancient

HANDS DOWN one of the greatest looking maps I have ever seen. Im not sure how it plays but I will try it. 5/5 in my mind!

7. penguin asassin

penguin asassin Ancient

U didn't mention the hippo hole! That's my favorite part

8. Drummerguy360

Drummerguy360 Ancient

I saw this map when I joined 2 days ago. It looked good, but it looked too small, so I didn't download it. Being a featured map forced me to give it a second look, and I'm not disappointed. Great job!

9. aMoeba

aMoeba Ancient

I knew this would get featured. Awesome map predicide, it takes things from classic conquest maps and slaps them on a new one. This is my favorite conquest map ever. From the aesthetics to the tele boxes, and the spawn rooms, everything I want in a conquest map is presented. Very nice job.

10. x MeTh0dzZ

x MeTh0dzZ Ancient

This map is sick, this definatley deserved a feature. I'm DL!

11. Spaghettimanp1

Spaghettimanp1 Ancient

I think this is a brilliantly built map but the layout us not conquest, so it will never be able to be an approved map on my conquest group.

12. S-Pac

S-Pac Ancient

Awesome map! I remember seeing this before it was featured. Very nice look to it.

13. Dthen

Dthen Ancient

But... It's not a conquest map...

14. C0RRUPTl0N

C0RRUPTl0N Ancient

I down loaded this map two days ago, I have to say it's one of the most Aesthetic maps I have seen on sandbox. I like how you spawn over the big hole at the start. I really will keep a close eye out for your maps. They are brilliant.

15. Zombievillan

Zombievillan Ancient
    Forge Critic Senior Member

Yeah, this is defenitly an awesome map. No complaints on this feature from me. I absolutly love both bases, they are beautiful and very nice. Great job on this one Predicide. Gratz on the feature.

16. nitrotomato

nitrotomato Ancient

I seriously, seriously jizzed in my pants.

Not even joking.

Look, they're disgusting now.

However, this map has some of the most amazing aesthetics I've ever seen on a forge map ever. A job amazingly well done. Will check out really soon. This is one of the first sandbox maps I've been really excited about!

17. Pirates

Pirates Ancient

I just knew this would get a FP

This map is really cool, and utilizes sandbox's items very well,

Nice job Predicide

18. UoR Ov3rDose

UoR Ov3rDose Ancient

Dude I thought the same thing when I played this. After the first game I realized this was one of the best maps I ever played (honestly) Its aesthetics are beautiful I love medieval architecture. Besides that this map plays beautifully, well deserved feature!

19. Minime637

Minime637 Ancient

i am very very very happy to see this map featured, although i have yet to play it i am hopefull that it plays as well as it looks. congrats to you good sir, weel done on this map, a definate, 5/5

20. Sir PeNdLeToN

Sir PeNdLeToN Ancient

Wow im totoally going to dl. I love how you made a castle on one side and a greek coluseum on one side. Very origional and I like how you risked making a map for conquest 5/5