Smear the Pinkie

Discussion in 'Halo 3 Casual Maps' started by Seaboro Kibbles, Jan 6, 2009.

1. penguin asassin

penguin asassin Ancient

i got an idea for a name, although it really dosen't have anything to do with being pink. How about roadkill?

2. Seaboro Kibbles

Seaboro Kibbles Ancient

should i add stuff in the air?: No. Reason?: No
    any yes, not having live sucks, i can still play on my brother's account, and i can still forge and stuff, so it's not too bad. Whats a groundhog? And i find barrels not as funny as flood guys falling from the sky them turning into puddy.

Hmm, roadkill, not too bad. There are no roads, and it's a little too generic. I don't think i'm gonna change the name any time soon anyways, but i'm always open to ideas.

#42 Seaboro Kibbles, Feb 5, 2009
    Last edited: Feb 8, 2009
  3. whiizzle

whiizzle Ancient

do you even know what groundhogs day is, it feb. 2nd ... they are wood ckucks, or gophers... weeird beaver things...and what are u talking about with the flood thing?>

4. Seaboro Kibbles

Seaboro Kibbles Ancient

Okay, i thought you were talking about some kind of warthog for some reason. And flood, i don't know. Lets stay on the topic of smearing pinkies.

5. whiizzle

whiizzle Ancient

ok yes.. sorry, i just got an infraction on another map for talking about an idea that the guy had for his next map, and now im warned... hopefully wont happen to this... ok the map is good, i like the map.< that was my map discusion

6. RaBBiiTTT

RaBBiiTTT Ancient

This map has a perfect score in originality. It's very well-thought of and the gameplay looks really fun.

You didn't explain on how many rounds the game is and what's the damage resistance and all that stuff, I suggest editing your post to add that. I really like it when the plasma pistol guy shoots to the ghost because the guy in the ghost can say: "WTF!!' or "AH CRAP". I bet someone would say that when I play this. You did a very good job on it. Hope to see more.

7. whiizzle

whiizzle Ancient

ya so many people say that.."shitshitshit!!!someone help me!!!".......the map is greatly forged and i have a friend that says that he made the map..?

8. Seaboro Kibbles

Seaboro Kibbles Ancient

It's so satisfying when they are yelling help me and you do help them. The pinkies like 'hehe i got you now' then your like 'GTFO!!' and everyones like =) And someone said that they made the map? Ask them how the lobby sweeping-secondary-pallet-break-system works. And if it is called smear the pinkie when you guys were playing it you know he's lying because i publicly changed the name.

9. Vinyl Hippo

Vinyl Hippo Ancient

I do have to say this is one of the funnest custom games I ever played. Everyday me and my friends get a party together and this is what we start with. Gameplay is amazing with everyone yelling at each other, and vehicles everywhere. Overall this is a truly terrific map. 10/10

10. whiizzle

whiizzle Ancient

oh yeah i gotta check what e called it, it wasnt exactly like yours but it looked pretty close with the geomerged bridges...but his had a different barrier walll..u know how you got those stairs at the top?, well he got the fence boxes....i think that u should fill in that space where i got up with a warthog at the top,and its hilarious when people scream so loud in the mics, it reminds me of that suspense u get when u play peasant hunt...:)

11. Insane117

Insane117 Ancient

this was a great map me and a bunk of friends played it mad fun but got boring fast nice job great mini game!!

12. Seaboro Kibbles

Seaboro Kibbles Ancient

thanks i'm glad you liked it was it all you ever wanted i wonder what it would be like with a wraith thanks for the comment (Lions, this post made me think twice about proper grammar and stuff, run on sentences can be hilarious!)

13. whiizzle

whiizzle Ancient

whoa wraiths would be awesome, but if they highjacked you they would be hard to splatter, unless you make the humans do some damge...and peassant hunt gives you almost that same kind of fear.

and insane117, i live in pittsford

you could do random bridges geomerged with the walls or something like that to make it look like more than a canvas

#53 whiizzle, Feb 10, 2009
    Last edited: Feb 10, 2009
  14. EpicFishFingers

EpicFishFingers Ancient

Wow this post is amazing. And you've thought of everything with this map. It's airtight!

Although you were right to change the name "smear the *****". Even though it sounds better than "smear the pinkie", I'm afraid i find it offensive to promote killing 'queers'. Sorry to be one of the killjoys...

15. Tydo

Tydo Ancient

Here are some action pics

[​IMG]This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 1024x768 and weights 102KB.[​IMG]

[​IMG]This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 1024x768 and weights 109KB.[​IMG]
    [​IMG]This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 1024x768 and weights 99KB.[​IMG]

16. Shenanigans.nom

Shenanigans.nom Ancient

Honestly, the best game type I've played in a while, AND its nicely forged. Bravo.

I had like 8 people playing it for almost 3 hours. Nice job
    5/5

17. DieHardAssassin

DieHardAssassin Ancient

I played this with my friends one day, and they absolutely loved it. Great mini-game. They ask me every day... Lets play some Smear da Pinkie. They also like to take the chopper and ram the other humans... it excites them.. Great Job 5/5

18. crazyzebu

crazyzebu Ancient

I am very impressed with the gametype and the map looks perfect for it. I cannot wait to try this, nice thread. A definite DL and 5starz. SMEAR THE *****, offensive but catchy =). This may be a bit premature, since I haven't played yet, but this looks feature worthy!

This is so fun! I can't stop playing!!!!

#58 crazyzebu, Feb 24, 2009
    Last edited: Mar 14, 2009
  19. Seaboro Kibbles

Seaboro Kibbles Ancient

I doubt it will get featured because the nature of the gameplay, or something... If you want this to get featured, annoy Insane by posting here. Theres been like, four nominations, i don't know what that meens, i guess the more the merrier

Tydo, I added your pictures to the thread, thanks!

20. whiizzle

whiizzle Ancient

WOW, WHO WOULDNT WANT THIS FEATURED, SERIOUSLY...THE ONLY PEOPLE WHO DONT ABSOLUTLY LOVE IT AND ARE ADDICTED TO IT ARE THE ONES THAT HAVENT PLAYED IT! THIS MAP IS SO SWEET... I LOVE DRIVING THE WARTHOG AND HAVE ALL THE GUESTS TURRETING AND RIDING IN IT WITH ME...THEN I RAM OTHER GHOSTS AND BREAK EM SO THAT THE PEOPLE HAVE TO WALK!!!!!THIS MAP IS MY LIFE, NO JOKE,seriously im not joking(i play this for like 3 hours everyday by myself)JK...BUT THIS MAP IS A DEFINATE FEATURE SOMETIME IN THE FUTURE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!WILL ANYTHING HAPPEN TO ME IF I KEEP USING CAPS, CUZ IF I GET SOME SORT OF INFRACTION, MY FINGER SLIPPED AND I HIT CAPS LOCK.