Slaughterball

Discussion in 'Reach Casual Maps' started by LindsayLowHands, Jul 2, 2012.

1. LindsayLowHands

LindsayLowHands Forerunner

[​IMG]Slaughterball is a map of my creation where I decided to spend all of my money on Halo 4 instead of buying a floor. As a result Slaughterball is played with jetpacks, swords, and these weird sticky blue balls I found on the ground. Played with any number of people or super-powered armored people with swords and or flying scary lizard people........ also... with swords, Slaughterball adds something new to gameplay with the bomb respawning every 15 seconds and creating lots of boom booms. get ready for a lot of assassinations and practice with that throwing arm because Slaughterball is in season!!![​IMG]
    No other weapons or abilities are available besides the ones you spawn with and ammo and abilities are unlimited granting players one less worry when fighting over a bomb with swords. There are no kill boundries but the bomb explodes every 15 seconds so campers beware!!! The bomb will spawn on top of one of the pillars while the players spawn on the platforms on the pillars sides leaving spawn camping an inability.[​IMG]

#1 LindsayLowHands, Jul 2, 2012
    Last edited: Jul 2, 2012
  2. REMkings

REMkings BIOC
    Forge Critic Senior Member

Why don't these new people just start reading the rules before posting their maps??
    I myself never made this mistake in the first place back when I was new. Is it SO HARD just to read the rules?

No offence Lindsay but you gotta read the rules before posting your maps. You need pictures and/or a video showing what your map looks like, or the thread will be locked by a mod. And that will only make you look bad.
    (Don't worry, I read your description and I noticed you said you don't know how to post them, but believe me: it's being explained very thoroughly in here on the forums.)

3. LindsayLowHands

LindsayLowHands Forerunner

My names actualy not Lindsay its a perverted inside joke but it wouldnt let me and i couldnt get the rule to load on my horrible notebook so i apologize its not my fault

4. Rorak Kuroda

Rorak Kuroda Up All Night
    Forge Critic Senior Member

You have twenty four (24) hours to make this post up to Forge Hub standards. These standards include:
    A thread thumbnail showing your map
    A description
    A working download link
    Pictures (at least 3 recommended)
    Any other information you would like to include

A screenshot posting guide is found at the link below.
    http://www.forgehub.com/forum/halo-r...reenshots.html

ANY POST STATING THIS THREAD IS NOT UP TO STANDARDS WILL BE TREATED AS SPAM FROM THIS POINT FURTHER

5. mazdak26

mazdak26 Promethean

Wow! Looks like a cool map! I love the verticality. It really gives an incentive to use the jet pack.

6. Crimson Eclipse

Crimson Eclipse Promethean

This is an awesome idea, the forging looks really neat too. My only suggestion would be to put in soft kill barriers, and maybe add some cool structures around the playing field(outside the kill barrier) in order to make it seem like an arena and that you are being watched/recorded for entertainment/other reasons. Anyway, it's just an idea I had, it looks really cool as it is, but the plain forge world in the background kinda spoils it. Once again, it's only an idea that I had.

7. Yellow Sausage

Yellow Sausage Promethean

Nice map, but I think the idea is already taken. I might be wrong. I'll see if I can prove it...

*goes to prove it...somehow

8. Quibbles

Quibbles Promethean

This was fun but would be better if you couldn't fly when you have the ball so you have to try to jump from tower to tower to get away. When we played it every ball holder just jetpacked as high as they could because there is no kill zone