Skytrak Moonbounce

Discussion in 'Halo 3 Race Maps' started by xOWNAGEx29, Jan 14, 2008.

1. xOWNAGEx29

xOWNAGEx29 Ancient
    Banned

The Moonbounce skytrak is like any before is a halo 3 racetrack never touching the ground that includes A corkscrew, berm corners tunnel and moonbounce. This is a challenging race course mainly because of the difficulty it is for most people and the fact that if you fall off you get to go back to the beginning. Here is a video of it in action.
    [youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9_CeQgk-heg[/youtube]

Moonbounce 2: This map is in my file share too it has everything moonbounce 1 has along with a inverted tunnel, speed tunnel to jump, mongoose hangar, and if you falll off the map you jump through a tunnel to land on top of the mongoose hangar and restart.

Moonbounce Evolution: This map is going to be released to my fileshare on 1/15/08 and has every thing moonbounce 2 has minus the first berm corner in place of the berm there is a LOOP that's right a real loop, this isn't a fake one made out of only plasma shields and man cannons either. SO ON THIS ONE MAP YOU HAVE, a Corkscrew, Loopy Loop, Moonbounce, Berm Corners, Inverted Tunnel, and Ultra Speed Tunnel to Boost Ramp, along with a Mongoose Hangar. All indoors on one map.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FbXIm0kEa8o[/youtube]
    Moonbouce Evo will be up for donwload on the 22nd of January. I'll put a link up then.

Gamertag: xMess U Up247x Enjoy people, and don't forget to check out the other maps in my fileshare.

Here's a Download link: Moonbounce

2. Cr0ok3d

Cr0ok3d Ancient

Re: Skytrak Moonbounce Foudry *MUST SEE* *VIDEO*

If there are in your fileshare why not post to forum and copy the link to this thread?

3. xOWNAGEx29

xOWNAGEx29 Ancient
    Banned

4. Cr0ok3d

Cr0ok3d Ancient

Ok, I have it queued...Just move that link up into the first post and you some codes to make it cleaner.

Code:
    [url=http://www.bungie.net/stats/halo3/fileshare.aspx?gamertag=xMess%20U%20Up247x&filter=all]Moonbounce[/url]
    Something like that ^

5. xOWNAGEx29

xOWNAGEx29 Ancient
    Banned

Thanks dude that's big help especially for a noob like me lol.

6. Cr0ok3d

Cr0ok3d Ancient

No, problem...You will learn fast. I joined like 3 days ago lol.

7. xOWNAGEx29

xOWNAGEx29 Ancient
    Banned

Lol snap I gota hella lot of learning to do then lol.

8. thelastlaugh27

thelastlaugh27 Ancient

There are a million loops, ok more like 10 ever made. Plus thats not a corkscrew, its just a helix. Check google... Im not tryin to be mean sory if i sound that way, im just correctig you. Btw, i have made a loop before...

9. xOWNAGEx29

xOWNAGEx29 Ancient
    Banned

Thelastlaugh27 I know there's been a million made why do you comment everyone of my maps, diss them and advertise your own? Please leave and find someone else to bother.

10. SykoOne

SykoOne Ancient

The corksrew looks awesome!

11. Cr0ok3d

Cr0ok3d Ancient

Just played. I found a few parts confusing and a little misleading. If you fall off the corkscrew or the next part, are you supposed to drive your mongoose up the grav lift and get back on the track? Since it is lifted I will assume that. Next, I feel it just needs to be tweaked a little. Some parts off the track are very bumpy.

It is still fun to play on however, but if you make it look cleaner, I have a feeling it could be one of the top tracks.

12. NightmareXx

NightmareXx Ancient

Just played. I found a few parts confusing and a little misleading. If you fall off the corkscrew or the next part, are you supposed to drive your mongoose up the grav lift and get back on the track? Since it is lifted I will assume that. Next, I feel it just needs to be tweaked a little. Some parts off the track are very bumpy.

It is still fun to play on however, but if you make it look cleaner, I have a feeling it could be one of the top tracks.

total QFT :squirrel_chatting:

edit: how come i didn't use the quote button?

13. Blazen Nite

Blazen Nite Ancient

the corkscrew is awesome. the map overall just needs some bumps taken off. Did you use interlocking any? that could really help. The moon bounce is a little weird, but hey more power to ya

14. Cr0ok3d

Cr0ok3d Ancient

Off topic...-How did you do that Nightmare lol?

15. uktom

uktom Ancient

The looks amazing and i downloaded both versions.
    on another note, I can't believe I hit the 100 limit so fast

16. xOWNAGEx29

xOWNAGEx29 Ancient
    Banned

Hey guys we'll try to even up the map a little and the grav lifts are for show only if you fall off your suposed to go back to the beginning, that's what makes the map challenging, but the berm corners made out of walls had to be underlapped so that the could be banked and flow correctly, thanks for the reviews/downloads though :squirrel_grouphug:

17. cubs199235

cubs199235 Ancient

the newer version is much better. Great idea to use the shield doors for the moonbounce. Sweet racetrack. Kinda hard to stay on the whole time though

18. ShadowSnip3r RC

ShadowSnip3r RC Ancient

I almost feel like this could be a design in rollercoster tycoon. This gets a dl for sure. Well done.

19. xOWNAGEx29

xOWNAGEx29 Ancient
    Banned

LOL!!! thanks bro enjoy.

20. Lemonyguy47

Lemonyguy47 Ancient

love the moon bounce idea... im gonna make like a huge one that is just in the middle of nowhere and you just keep bouncing around while your VIP shoots other bouncers... lmao :squirrel_rocking: