SKYLINE CANVAS

Discussion in 'Map Discussion' started by Hillel, Jan 13, 2016.

1. Hillel

Hillel Legendary

Well, I don't know if you can prove that you figured out how to break out of Eden before I did. Your video was uploaded 5 days after mine, not that it really matters either way though.

2. Wally12

Wally12 Ancient

It doesn't really. I've made two different videos specifically for Eden though, one being a tutorial which was uploaded more recently and the other a day before yours. I was just letting you know you weren't the only one. I think it's cool other people figured this out too, as it was kind of tricky. And, I just wanted to make a canvas so everyone could enjoy forging on Eden. I'm working on a map of my own but I'm not the best forger, and I have yet to see anything on Eden so I'm excited for what we might see. Cheers!

#42 Wally12, Jan 28, 2016
    Last edited: Jan 28, 2016
    Hillel likes this.
  3. Comedy Aerosol

Comedy Aerosol Recruit

You might have explained it, but how exactly did you do this? It is extremely cool btw.

Hillel likes this.
  4. Hillel

Hillel Legendary

Well, rather complicated to explain by typing it, but basically figuring out where you can glitch-push a phased respawn outside of the kill soft kill boundary box of the map, and then I had to almost painstakingly find a spot outside the hardkill boundaries that you could spawn out without instantly dying, then searching out forgeable space, which can be random and erratic like it was on this map. luckily there was a very generous area once I found it.

5. Tenstone

Tenstone Legendary

Awesome. Have you tried breaking out of other maps? I was looking at plaza today and there is so much awesome scenery above and out of the map which I never noticed in game.

Hillel likes this.
  6. Hillel

Hillel Legendary

Yes, I have broken out of pretty much all of them... even the breakout arena. Some of them don't have that much forgeable space... especially Coliseum. Others can have funny shadowing and lighting glitches. I broke out of Riptide and that one is kinda interesting.

7. Dunco

Dunco Troll Whisperer
    Forge Critic

I thought you had forged that background with 62 pieces.

For a few seconds I hated your guts and vowed to never forge again.

8. AxSxHx

AxSxHx Forerunner

Great canvas, shame the lightning borks out on natural set pieces.