Sandbox Sky Wars

Discussion in 'Halo 3 Competitive Maps' started by asetic elite, Mar 12, 2009.

1. asetic elite

asetic elite Ancient

Sky Wars
    Created by YOUR NAME HERE

Supported Gametypes:
    Assault,CTF,Slayer4v4

Map Description
    First forge hub post.Two non-symmetrical bases in sky bubble.

Overview
    [​IMG]

Red Base
    [​IMG]

Blue Base
    [​IMG]

Central StructuresDIR
    [​IMG]

Main Central Structure
    [​IMG]

Central Structures From Different Side
    [​IMG]

So that's it .Please rate and comment.

Halo 3 File Details

2. halo3rockstar

halo3rockstar Ancient

no way i posted the same kind of mp a few minutes ago well yours is a bit more vehical based and reliant than mine i put a path between bases so that if someone is being stupid and camping while destroying the vehicals you have no where to go otherwise a good map and very nice map

tell me what you think of mine it should still be on the front page just so i can see what you think of my version of this kind of map

3. uF HaVoK

uF HaVoK Ancient

Umm Are all of the vehicles on instant respawn?? Because if they aren't, then when you spawn and there isn't a vehicle all you can do is sit there and try to rocket someone from far away. This would effect gameplay VERY much. I suggest making a V2 with a small walkway, or teleporters, just anything to let people walk....

4. asetic elite

asetic elite Ancient

there are 2 two way nodes at each bases "landing pad" .

5. Berkgina

Berkgina Ancient

very nice map but i think it might play a bit better if you made a path from one base to another so people could also fight on the ground to try and take control of the other hornets ect.
    other than that this map plays fairly well but i think my suggestion might imporve it a bit more and make the gameplay more fun

6. Packnight501

Packnight501 Ancient

7. Laxer

Laxer Ancient

Well not a very original map but it looks clean. Maybe add a weapons list so we can know what anti-air weapons there are. It doesn't look very fun if you don't have vehicle either so maybe re-think that. Overall pretty decent.

8. BIGGnelson

BIGGnelson Ancient

A sky wars map is not original at all it was bound to be done so i dont think that this is neccasarily stolen from your idea but they are similar anyways on the map its Good but i think walkways (complexish walkways) would work way better on this map because if you don't have to take a long walk then i would rather teleport than fly over there good idea im still waiting for a more epic sky war style map.