Sandbox Sky Track

Discussion in 'Halo 3 Race Maps' started by D3ADP0OL, Jun 19, 2009.

1. ehand88

ehand88 Ancient

Since you are using haloscreenshots, you need to copy and paste the BB code for the images to be embedded. I believe you copied the direct links, but I have always just copied/pasted the BB code and it has worked fine for me. Hope this helps.

2. Mr Garfunkle

Mr Garfunkle Ancient

There IS interlocking in this map... Makes me wonder if you made it at all? But the map is pretty good if you did. It is a bit narrow in a few areas, and probably a very hard course. The map has no gradual turns, I suggest some different elevations that change gradually.

3. xXDeepStabXx

xXDeepStabXx Ancient

The jump was the only problem in this course. Its a little like, to angled to jump. It could slow you down and ruin the map. I would prefer a better jump thats less angled.

4. WhyHelloThere

WhyHelloThere Ancient

The track whole track is pretty thin and doesn't allow for much room to overtake opponents. Especially on the huge ramp thing and then once you go down it. It looks pretty hard, i think. To make it better, I would just make the track a little bit wider in places.

5. mikecincifan22

mikecincifan22 Ancient

do u die everytime you finish a lap or is there a path through the kill ball its kind of confusing

6. Xtr4M1nty

Xtr4M1nty Ancient

Very Very good. 4/5 cause the jumps are too angled. Otherwise very fun map!!!

7. cowboypickle23

cowboypickle23 Ancient

pretty good map. theere is merging though so??? but its a pretty good map. i like the speed boost tunnel if thats what it is. and do you just die at the end cause if so that kinda ruiins the map.