Sky Pyramid

Discussion in 'Featured Maps' started by LIGHTSOUT225, Apr 18, 2009.

?

What do you think of this map?

1. Not my style

20.8%
  2. Okay

5.4%
  3. Average

12.1%
  4. Good

29.5%
  5. Great

32.2%
  1. Agamer

Agamer Ancient

If you wanted to be an arrogant player when racing on Sky Pyramid that player can still cheat. Even with any Racetracks game type. By simply jumping from the starting area to the pyramid, then walking around the pyramid, dropping down, and walking up to the finish line you can cheat. Just thought I would inform you on that Masta Blastr.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I can recall doing just that.

#61 Agamer, Apr 20, 2009
    Last edited: Apr 20, 2009
  2. xPsychZerox

xPsychZerox Ancient

Wow, I don't understand why so many people are hating this map its brilliant in every way in my opinion so definitely downloading this! This is very original and the pyramid is top notch! It really does remind me of Mario Kart games. Of course 5/5

3. Masta Blastr

Masta Blastr Ancient

Well your opinion is wrong because the fact is I originaly started making a track and thought it would turn into a cool pyramid. And it definitely took more than an hour.

Also cheating isn't important. If someone is being a jerk and cheating just boot them.

#63 Masta Blastr, Apr 21, 2009
    Last edited: Apr 21, 2009
  4. Sage

Sage Ancient

minus the cheating and pyramid and you have a figure eight that half of is flat and bumpy and the the other parts are a straight incline/decline that connects into a badly banked turn and really basic jumps that arent anything special or origninal

5. Snict

Snict Ancient

Not really my style but but good map all the same. Maybe add some twists to it.

6. Drummerguy360

Drummerguy360 Ancient

People, the thing about these kind of maps is that they are like Mario Kart maps,so they are aesthetically pleasing. Sure, they might be bumpy, but at least you can RACE on them, unlike most racetracks.

7. The Demons Den

The Demons Den Ancient

Yes we have a name for those tracks. We call them maps.

8. X taco king X

X taco king X Ancient

One of my favorite tracks that I have downloaded, great job only 4/5 though. Maybe add some more scenery to add to the effect?

9. ShaddoBlade

ShaddoBlade Fuzzy Little Man Peach

I lol'd.

Add some scenery? Did you miss the giant pyramid looming over the center of the track? It's kinda hard to miss...

10. Drummerguy360

Drummerguy360 Ancient

Not really. They're still tracks, just easier to RACE on without worrying about falling off. :lol:

11. Masta Blastr

Masta Blastr Ancient

Get some driving skill and that won't be a problem.

12. Snip3ud0wn

Snip3ud0wn Ancient

I <3 the map seemed pretty epic to me. I havn't actualy played on it yet but i was watching my friend play on it and it looked pretty awesome. ^_^

13. !nikheizen

!nikheizen Ancient

After you show me another map of any kind that is essentially the same old map with an aesthetic chunk thrown in for **** knows what.

...oh, wait.

14. Shade9595

Shade9595 Ancient

i really think this map is bland. i mean it looks like you put a little work into it but its nothing extream. i mean you could do so much with the new sand box map. i mean all this really is is a quick pyiramid with t flat cricle track runnyin through it. anyways i just think this map was featured because its one for the very new few forge maps on the new mithic map pack.

15. lb Sephiroth dl

lb Sephiroth dl Ancient

If this map is made for Rocket Race or any type or racing then it gets a perfect score. 20/10 bro. Nice job.

16. Dak393

Dak393 Ancient

I like the map its pretty fun for vip game types with shooting. Its way too easy to cheat by jumping on the pyramid and going through the destination and without sender nodes in the destination you don't need a mongoose.

17. FailSayan

FailSayan Ancient

great map, i like how it has a simple structure so its completable in under 30 minutes, the way the track can fit more than 2 and a half people, and its just an all around good course. I hope i see more tracks from you :]

18. smalltalk22

smalltalk22 Ancient

awesome map! looks cool... =)

19. Rho Fs

Rho Fs 2x2 Forge Judge

Haha i downloaded this and played with some friends and it was awesome. One time i put on the wrong gametype and no mongeese were there which is kind of a fail on my part but it was loads of fun WITH mongeese.

20. AceOfSpades

AceOfSpades Talented
    Forge Critic Senior Member

Not the best forged track in the world but it is definitely the most enjoyable. It's really fun and the giant pyramid in the middle adds great aesthetic value to the map. Great job and a well-deserved feature.