Sandbox Sky Battle v2.1

Discussion in 'Halo 3 Mini Game Maps' started by Sergeant09Bagel, Dec 12, 2010.

1. Sergeant09Bagel

Sergeant09Bagel Ancient

Inspired by the classic Sky Battle map on Standoff, Tycho 005917 brings you... Sky Battle v2.1! This is a Fat Kid map. You initially start on the ground in the corner of the area, and the fat id is on the other side of the map. By the way, the entire ground level is completely empty, so you can see each other at all times. The humans spawn in front of a teleporter, which they're supposed to go through.

Here's the receiver node for the teleporter in the Skybox...
    [​IMG]

From there, you run to these vehicles, and cross the shield door bridge. (YOU CAN ONLY GET TO THE OTHER SIDE BY USING THE VEHICLES.)
    [​IMG]

Once you bounce across the light-bridge, you end up in the middle of a small base wth loads of guns in the back. Here's the armory:
    [​IMG]

And finally, I present to you a picture of the entire top level, with my Spartan character presenting the landscape to you.

[​IMG]

Hope you enjoy, and please leave constructive criticism. If you don't like the map, I really need to know in order to improve it. Enjoy![/FONT]

#1 Sergeant09Bagel, Dec 12, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 12, 2010
  2. luckiesnipes

luckiesnipes Ancient

How come most of the Halo 3 maps made post-reach have so little work into them? The standards are literally as high as they are gonna get, and this just seems like it took a very short amount of time to make. Think about gameplay when forging. I like to see people playing halo 3 so thanks for helping keep it alive.

3. HI IM CAPS LOCK

HI IM CAPS LOCK Forerunner

It's moderately entertaining, but as the guy above me said, it's not particularly engaging. A little bit more thought put into either base could fix that. Also, try interlocking and ghost merging a little bit, it makes the map both look nicer and more fun to play on.