Sky Base

Discussion in 'Halo 3 Aesthetic Maps' started by DDjusD, Sep 11, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DDjusD

DDjusD Ancient

busted biatch!!!

#1 DDjusD, Sep 11, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 12, 2008
  2. xXSgt MaRsXx

xXSgt MaRsXx Ancient

thats awesome the interlocking is super clean.
    why though are most floating bases on avalanche.
    well back to the map i say it a 4/5

3. Boyle06

Boyle06 Ancient

wow this looks great and is an AWESOME LAYOUT FOR A FLOATING BASE...
    norm ppl build it and squeeze tiny tunnels and dumb towers and what not but urs seemed like u had considered playability as u created the ship it just fits and not by CO-IN-SID-INCE i think thats close lol... but nice work interlocking is smooth to much power on the tower tho consider changing

EDIT: i no its for aesthetics but i think i could be used n a map maybe make a cannon or something cool on the side to make it original

4. BurninBurrito

BurninBurrito Ancient

Even if the sky base idea is overused, your map is just great and the stargate looks perfect compared ot others, 4/5 for the cluttering of weapons,

5. kingcoolbeans

kingcoolbeans Ancient

I have too agree with Burnin Burrito it is a widely used idea but it still is pretty good. The second best that I have seen so far. take away some of the anti-vehicle weapons (missile pods).

6. redeyesmaster

redeyesmaster Ancient

this map takes me back all the way back to halo 1/2 where there was lockout and boreding action. i like it i would dl but i dont have the new maps

7. JASONYO

JASONYO Ancient

this is really well done. definetly gonna download. but u should make it playable. so like the mancannons shoot u back to a specific part. or have teles on the ground so people can get back up
    and also make it so u have to drop in an enclosed area. so they have no choice

8. Ak Gumby

Ak Gumby Ancient

THIS MAP WAS STOLEN!!! The origonal creater was unfortunately "Skittlemeister." He called it "Lost Paradise", although Lost Paradise's thread doesn't have any screens of the map, it still has a download link. Besides, I remember downloading Lost Paradise and it was exactly like this map. All DDjusD did was add weapons to it. This must be locked right now. I am notifying a mod.

9. cB fROm aK

cB fROm aK Ancient

WOW. The weapon set doesn't make it look entirely playable... But I gotta give this one to you, For asthetics, you get a hands down 10/10!

...HOWEVER.

The above post alters the final decision. He may have a grudge against you, or he may be telling the truth. Who knows? No one. It's not too hard to steal a map even if it's budget glitched. All you would have had to do was Put a few weps down, and take some screens of the map. But, On the flipside, he has no proof... Nonetheless, WHOEVER the origional creator of this map is/was, deserves a 10/10, and a big cookie.

#9 cB fROm aK, Sep 12, 2008
    Last edited: Sep 12, 2008
    JASONYO likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.