Skirmisher (Forge Art)

Discussion in 'Reach Aesthetic Maps' started by xSoGx Grim, Oct 13, 2010.

1. Confused Flamingo

Confused Flamingo Forerunner

Only grunts can compare to this. ONLY Grunts.

Ive got a pretty sick idea and i guess a project that you could make a map out of. Id do it, but I have nowhere near as much talent for this as you do, and this needs to be done right or not at all. An Invasion Map inside of an enormas statue of an elite assassinating a spartan, with the humans defending, I.E getting stabbed. It wouldnt take place entirely indoors, maybe you can use banshees and falcons to navigate between the human and the elite's mouths, and the most basic route would be an energy sword made of mancannons penetrating the spartens armor with tunnels into the elite. Add on to that as you wish. Its not mine anymore. Hell, it wasnt Locked to me in the first place.

2. B0rnP3ac3mak3r

B0rnP3ac3mak3r Forerunner

What if the spartan was on the ground being stabbed? Instead of standing up? sorta like this[​IMG]

3. xSoGx Grim

xSoGx Grim Commander

Whenever you scaledown as spartan or an elite you start to lose that detail effect. If the budged or object count could be increased by about 2 times, I could see this happening. But even with the full 10K budget the objects start to flicker much like in Halo 3, so I don't see the budget being expanded. This could be done, but it would not look good.

4. CornishNinja

CornishNinja Forerunner

you are awesome at forge art!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

can you maybe do next noble team (separate for your epic big size) or tiny gtoup of them :)

5. Kosmik Volfe

Kosmik Volfe Forerunner

Another amazing map by the great SOG Grim, you never cease to amaze me with your awesome skills :)

6. KurbyK14

KurbyK14 Forerunner

This is AMAZING! I have no idea how u make these creations, but keep up the good work!

[br][/br]
    Edited by merge:

If u can, could u make a drone or the bugs in the covenant?

#26 KurbyK14, Jan 20, 2011
    Last edited: Jan 20, 2011
  7. xSoGx Grim

xSoGx Grim Commander

Not sure how these maps still exist on the forums, but thank you for all the nice and thoughtful comments and feedback. What I've yet to see in these posts is some sort of feedback about the backstory. It doesn't have to be written on the thread, you can send it to me as a PM. Tell me what you thought, perhaps there was something in the story which interested you, or you disagreed on something..Let me know, Im usually around.

8. DeltaFoxtrot262

DeltaFoxtrot262 Forerunner

This was actually the first map that I found of yours. I had heard about someone making giant sculptures in forge but couldn't find them. Then this gem got DL by a friend and I've been hooked ever since. Great job amazing detail especially considering the angles and the fact that it's in the process of running. The eyes are also cool right down to the vertical pupil. DL and liked