Skate park

Discussion in 'Halo 3 Race Maps' started by Big and Firm, Nov 2, 2008.

1. Big and Firm

Big and Firm Ancient

2. Vyctoriouz

Vyctoriouz Ancient

looks really good! i really like how the stuff is linked together by platforms, and the pipes are really smooth. I give it a 5/5

who has the flaming recon?

3. carbone1993

carbone1993 Ancient

Omg flaming reconz howwwwwww?

4. IrishBeast

IrishBeast Ancient

This really is a good map. I like the ramps and the hills that can get you enough speed. I t is clean and shows your forging skill. Who has the recon? It does have some unoriginal things, but enough new things to counter-balance that! Nice map, correct post!

-Irish

5. diger44

diger44 Ancient

He's Probally a modder to get flaming recon....

Overall map looks cool. 4.5/5
    ---
    EDIT: His Gamer Profile shows security helmet. WTF???

6. Julenissen666

Julenissen666 Ancient

This map looks sweet. i must dl this one ;) i have a friend who loves mess-around-with-the-goose-maps. btw 5/5

7. Resix

Resix Ancient

That is spam please refrain from doing that.

Anyways i like the map a lot it reminds me of scarfaceds map but i really think you might have pulled it off a little better than he did everything looks smooth and gameplay looks good this is a definite dl for me

Edit: I played the map and it was pretty f-n awesome the only thing that ruined it was the shield doors by the half pipe it made it very hard to actually do things going into the pipe but other than that it was good

#7 Resix, Nov 2, 2008
    Last edited: Nov 2, 2008
  8. Mr brownstain83

Mr brownstain83 Ancient

This map is amazing! Everything looks perfect (to me at least). The ramps and pipes are perfectly merged.
    Excellent map and I will DL. Also welcome to Forgehub.

9. evilution101

evilution101 Ancient

pros-Perfect interlocking and I have seen some things in this map that I have never seen before. the stair ramp is amazing. The curved walls are all over the map and are absoulutly perfect.
    Cons-The only thing I see is that it is all a little amushed together but that could also be a pro sence some skate parks are like that.

Grading

Gameplay-4/5
    Interloking-5/5
    overall astetics-5/5
    post-5/5(Extremily good for your first. i cant even believe it is your first post.
    overall-%/5
    amazing skate park and keep showing us more maps.

10. Leoparddude

Leoparddude Ancient

Probably had a friend with Recon do it. But besides that, the map is great! I like the fence wall ramp almost looks 3D. Gunna give it a 5/5 for a skate map, and a dl.

#10 Leoparddude, Nov 2, 2008
    Last edited: Jul 11, 2009
  11. SomeOneinaHat

SomeOneinaHat Ancient

This map is a great way to start off your posts on forge hub Cat... with all the time put into interlocking and positioning I'm glad to see that you pulled it off to this level. (Like always)

Looking forward to the future...

*5/5*

12. SVV33T SAUC3

SVV33T SAUC3 Ancient

Sweet map. I'm sure you'll get noticed here at forgehub alot for your great map making skills (And having a guy with flaming recon in your pics). This just looks realy smooth and cool. Wait, are you the guy with recon or i that a friend of yours or are you someone from Bungie or what? Also, welcome to forgehub! 4/5
    Nice map. Keep it up.

13. Big and Firm

Big and Firm Ancient

hay thanks guys I'm happy you all reilly like the map...oh and there's a guy named andrewnamber hoos talking a lot of **** about my map and saying that I took his next Ideal.so can you please tell him to shut up...oh and thats my friend with the re-con OK all right guys peace out

14. Shadowsdemise

Shadowsdemise Ancient

as for the armor, i would assume that you used DAtel XSATA or Xport, to take the film to your computer and use the halo 3 film editor to give yourself flaming recon in the film, and then go back and take screenshots, correct?

15. bio

bio Ancient
    Banned

Its a fun map but it feels unfinished to me-- it can look aesthetically better than that if you want prove that this map has some more potential just download my edited version of ScarFac3d "Sk8 Park" map it's called "Skate Park v.x" my gamertag is BIONAUTA i added i few stuff to make it more competitive and not just a race map. I give it a 4/5.

16. Monolith

Monolith Ancient

This map looks pretty freakin sweet. I haven't commented on a map for like 2 months, so u shouldz feel happyz that i be givin commnentsz to mapzorz

k, well i like all the effort u put into it and all the cool ideas, personally I think these are the best kinds of maps... hell they should have a whole new section devoted to freestyle race kinda maps

17. ScarFac3d

ScarFac3d Ancient

Good job man, this is probably the greatest skate park I have seen since my own, all those others that people attempt to make are complete garbage. I love what you did with it, everything looks all smooth and together. I would download it but I have the RROD so I cannot at the moment, but as soon as I can I will.
    Perhaps you and I can work together on the next skate park I make. 5/5

-ScarFac3d

18. uralllame

uralllame Ancient

You are correct. More precisely, he opened his film in a hex editor, searched for his gamertag, then looked 45 bytes on and swapped the next 4 hex digits to 03030308, then resigned it and stuck it back on his box.

Nice map.

19. TKOwnedU5

TKOwnedU5 Ancient

This map is very cool especially the Mega ramp, at least i think it is. the merging and the interlocking is a big deal in skate parks and you did a good job at that 5/5 from me. Also nice scenery!!!

20. Cory2992

Cory2992 Ancient

im not gonna lie i usually dont like these kind of maps but i had fun on this 1. plus not to mention i tried to do the same tricks you did in the pics lol. great map and awsome interlocking