Skate Park

Discussion in 'Halo 3 Aesthetic Maps' started by ScarFac3d, Jul 16, 2008.

?

How Good Is This Map?(1-10, Ten=Best)

1. 10

94 vote(s)
    68.1%
  2. 8-9

31 vote(s)
    22.5%
  3. 6-7

6 vote(s)
    4.3%
  4. 4-5

3 vote(s)
    2.2%
  5. 2-3

1 vote(s)
    0.7%
  6. 1

3 vote(s)
    2.2%
  1. Alec944

Alec944 Ancient

this map really deserves to be featured. This is the best interlocking i've ever seen

2. ScarFac3d

ScarFac3d Ancient

Lol, thanks. But I dont see that happening =( seeing as they only release aesthetic map packs every once in a while.

FreshCherry likes this.
  3. xTuOx SN4K3BYT3

xTuOx SN4K3BYT3 Ancient

Nice

I really like this map as the vert ramp and the half pipe is really smooth and easy to ride on, the grind rails however are rather tricky to grind but i will succeed! This deserves an 9.5/10

4. port11

port11 Ancient

nice map I just downloaded it and played on it it was fun. You look like you have the skills to help me with this cool map idea I have wanna help? whats your GT?

5. Brain Hacker

Brain Hacker Ancient

HOLY @!%* THIS LOOOKS amazing your interlocking skills are truely remarkable WOW! 999999999999999999999/5 GREAT JOB!

6. ScarFac3d

ScarFac3d Ancient

Same as here, ScarFac3d, feel free to add me, im just messing around right now.

also, im looking for a 2v2 partner, if youd like to be my partner send me a FR and ill see how we play together.

#166 ScarFac3d, Jul 27, 2008
    Last edited: Jul 27, 2008
  7. Zeta Arcadee

Zeta Arcadee Ancient

I was working on a Skate Park too, I only finished one half pipe though, and it wasn't as awesome as this. Excellent interlocking, the ramps actually look like one, curved wall. 12/10

8. ScarFac3d

ScarFac3d Ancient

Do you mind if I could see your skate park sometime? Maybe you have something that I havn't thought of, and that would be awesome to make.

9. J3R3MY 117

J3R3MY 117 Ancient

Man, I love that half-pipe. It must have been a pain to interlock all of those walls!

10. ScarFac3d

ScarFac3d Ancient

Nah, not really, about 10 minutes a QP, if you want me to show you how to do it, send me a friend request!

11. ThatGuy STL

ThatGuy STL Ancient

i found some flaws in your map so im fixing them and i'll post it....dont worry i will give you credit. Only thing i havent messed with is the half pipe thing. I re-did all the rails....moved them, did some work on the bowl because the interlocking was sloppy.....when i post it i will put

Originally Made By: (you)
    Edited By: (me)

(I will also post the original map (yours))

12. Y35 <3

Y35 <3 Ancient

I downloaded this a while ago, but when i did, there werent any blue and red goals..did you make a new version?

13. ScarFac3d

ScarFac3d Ancient

No, that picture was just showing some of the stuff you can do, something I added when my friends and I were messing around, but i am making a mongoose soccer stadium, it should be up and ready for download very soon.
    I am also making a version 2 of this map, i would like to thank STL Caboose, for re-editing the map and making it a little neater, some may think it was uneccesary, but it actually makes the map slightly better.
    In this newer version I am re-editing the quarterpipe so it is longer, and you have more space to gain speed. I am adding the stair set like you may have seen in a previous post. I am moving the rails, and making it so you can play VIP games and such on their.

14. Stoj

Stoj Ancient

Very, VERY cool.

Quarter Pipe and stuff looks extremely good.

Definite DL...you should make a 'Ghost Skate Park' or something, so you can catch some extreme air. ;)

15. larsoncole69

larsoncole69 Ancient

Yup this is the best map ever hoping to see more from you soon thnks

16. ScarFac3d

ScarFac3d Ancient

You will, SOON! hopefull by tomorrow. If youd like an early sneak peak, send me a friend request.

17. xkevlarpro

xkevlarpro Ancient

Honestly, did you 'invent' the curved walls yourself? Or did you get the idea from someone else. Because I'm doing that too, and I want to know who to give the original credit to.

18. ScarFac3d

ScarFac3d Ancient

I did, if someone else did before me, which I do not think they have, id be pleased to give them credit if they would come forward and show proof that they did. But as to my knowledge I did create it. And also, kev, send me a friend request.

19. MrCool501301

MrCool501301 Ancient

20. ScarFac3d

ScarFac3d Ancient

Huh? What do you mean?