Skate Park 2!

Discussion in 'Halo 3 Aesthetic Maps' started by ScarFac3d, Aug 19, 2008.

1. CrazyChao

CrazyChao Ancient

Sorry, but it just does not seem to be very good. I'm going to have to give you a 2/5. Please improve upon this map. It has potential. Just keep going!

2. stin10

stin10 Ancient

are you an idiot, your a trainee for a reason, this map is amazing and might get featured, so what do you have to say know

3. Duckyz

Duckyz Ancient

wow looks awsome but i saw this post a while back so i dont know if its been macro posted or something else

anyway 4/5, dl + rep

4. Huntar

Huntar Ancient

its hard not to love this map, its just do... so.... fun? yea! fun! haha btw great map! 5/5 h and i just dled it!

5. stin10

stin10 Ancient

why did you +rep me, i didn't make it?

6. fergfighter

fergfighter Ancient

omg ive been waiting for this map for so long
    its my favourite map on earth omg thank u sow much
    i will download and play everyday. although...
    not as good as the origeonel map but still amazing
    lower the guns september 25th pm me for more info

7. CrazyChao

CrazyChao Ancient

Wow. No need to be such an ass.

Did I do anything wrong? Did I break a rule? No, I did not. I simply said that I did not like this map. Hell, it's not even your map. Why are you jumping to his side so quickly like a fanboy?

And, judging from the nature of your post, you must be straight off the Bungie.net forums. Please improve your etiquette before I decide to report your sorry ass. Thank you.

8. stin10

stin10 Ancient

i helped make the map, so its personal, and how am i off of bnet, hello, i'm an exterminator, seems like i'm here a lot. looks whos talking any way, you've barely graduated

9. CrazyChao

CrazyChao Ancient

Look, I don't want this thread to turn into a flame war, but you asked for it.

Look, I'm sorry my personal opinions are not in favor of your map (or you, for that matter).

And I may have just "barely graduated", but judging by your last two posts, I can easily infer that my posts on the Forge Hub have much more intelligent content in them than yours do.

You may have been here a long time, but you have not changed from the stereotypical eight-year-old Bungie forum troll attitude.

EDIT: Oh, yeah, -rep me. Real mature.

10. DimmestBread

DimmestBread Ancient

Stin, this isn't just to you, its to the other guy your arguing with also. Please stop arguing. All it does is show how childish you two are being, even though I know your not. The person is entitled to his own opinion, so don't flame at him for that. CrazyChao, stop swearing and assuming he is off of bungie. And lastly, post count means absolutely nothing stin. He could have used to visit the site and then decided to sign up at a certain time, like I found out about the site february 3rd but signe up april first. He could also read everything but not post. And in some peoples eyes, some featured maps aren't that great and he is one of them.

Now onto the map, it looks quite fun. I made something like this before i knew of interlocking and it was fun to screw around on and I will try this one out to, because it looks much better. only bad thing is if you have some friends who are a-holes and won't play the game right but you can't do anything about it.

EDIT: Crazychao, it would be best if you left this map thread and just looked elsewhere. The mods will get pissed if they see a flame war in a map thread.

11. CrazyChao

CrazyChao Ancient

Thank you, DimmestBread, for not being immature and at least trying to get him to restrain himself. It's people like you that set a good example for the rest of us.

Sorry I got into an argument. Immature people really just piss me off sometimes.

DimmestBread likes this.
  12. DimmestBread

DimmestBread Ancient

Its all right. Stin, i'm begging you please don't reply to his post, please. I know you may be mad for him calling you immature but just let it go.

13. stin10

stin10 Ancient

i am replying, but i'm not gonna flame anyone, it was a stupid argument in the first place and now its over, so lets all get over it, thanks dimmest

DimmestBread likes this.
  14. DimmestBread

DimmestBread Ancient

Sorry mods if this is spam but,

I am claiming victory, Mwuahahahahah. (haha)

Glad you two stopped. thats a couple arguements I've stopped now.

15. ScarFac3d

ScarFac3d Ancient

Stin..Oh Stin...
    1. You didn't even help
    2. Don't flame on meh map!
    3. He is entitled to his opinion, he may just not be into the whole idea of the map.
    4. This wasn't close to getting featured, that was the first one.

16. Black St33l

Black St33l Ancient

I like the whole skate park idea but... You can't exactly use it the way you would think it would be used. Like you can't go off ramps very well but it's still fun trying!

17. ScarFac3d

ScarFac3d Ancient

Because of Hurricane Ike, I have been unable to work on Skate Park 3 ( For more info please see (Off-topic: Hurricane Ike raped me and stole my power).
    I may not recieve power until thursday of next week, hopefully sooner though.
    I will keep you up to date on the progress on Skate Park 3, if you have any suggestions please PM, or leave a visitor message.

18. What's A Scope?

What's A Scope? Ancient

The map looks fun, but it seems to empty?
    IDK, I'll D/L later.

19. Gunsl1nger

Gunsl1nger Ancient

Extremely creative map ... Definitely would like to see more.

Although i would like to see more half-pipes ...

Maybe a loopty-loop =]

ScarFac3d likes this.
  20. xOxRaMxOx

xOxRaMxOx Ancient

GREAT SEQUEL...i think that maybe placing another grind and a bowl or a loop would be a good idea...