Siege

Discussion in 'Reach Competitive Maps' started by singlemind, Oct 26, 2010.

1. singlemind

singlemind Forerunner

This is a symmetrical map I made for Bungie's Forge contest. It is made primarily for Team Slayer although it also supports some additional gametypes (see above). Needs play-testing. Any feedback is appreciated!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

#1 singlemind, Oct 26, 2010
    Last edited: Oct 26, 2010
  2. v0ltecpr0

v0ltecpr0 Forerunner

Hard to feedback with just 1 screenshot mate, place some more screenshots so we actually have something to give feedback at.

3. jameslieb1

jameslieb1 Ancient

You really shouldn't post your map here until it's done, cuz no one wants to download an unfinished map. :/

4. The Devionne

The Devionne Ancient

If its for Bungie's contest you may want to consider renaming it so it doesn't have the same name as one of their maps. (the firefight map Courtyard) and yes more screens

5. singlemind

singlemind Forerunner

Okay I uploaded 2 more pictures and changed the name (completely forgot there was already a map called Courtyard).

Also, it is a fully made map, what I meant was that it needs play-testing for any final tweaks before I submit it to Bungie.

6. The Devionne

The Devionne Ancient

Cool with those extra screens it looks like a map now lol. Will dl and try it out.

7. ChooChoo

ChooChoo Forerunner

I'm definetly gonna check this one out dude. It looks pretty sweet

8. singlemind

singlemind Forerunner

If anyone is interested, I will be hosting a custom lobby game of Slayer on this map today around 3:30PM EST. Still need some feedback.