Shuriken Falls. Testers Needed.

Discussion in 'Halo and Forge Discussion' started by fedraltag, Sep 15, 2010.

?

Would you like to play CTF or KOTH on this map?

1. Hell yes

4 vote(s)
    100.0%
  2. Hell no

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Need more pics...

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. fedraltag

fedraltag Ancient

Hey im looking for people to help test my map and give me ideas on weapon locations and spawn locations. Its a more side vs. side, 4 0n 4 map. Set for Capture the Flag and King of Hill

I know i know

i have no pictures but please trust me this is a really decent map and not an attempt to get the first map on forge hub like a bunch of those other simple maps.

Please believe that you may even be impressed with my work. Please leave a comment and the times you can take a walkthrough on my map. just give me your idea/questions and a little time. THANK YOU.

actually ill give you a sneak peak pic....

[​IMG]

THIS IS WHERE KING OF HILL WILL TAKE PLACE

[​IMG]

My gamertag is federaltag. Ill be on for a long while so you can just send me a message..

#1 fedraltag, Sep 15, 2010
    Last edited: Sep 15, 2010
  2. CzIz

CzIz Forerunner

Well done on making the first half-decent looking map on Halo Reach. It's very pretty, but I'm not sure how gameplay will turn out from what I can see in the picture.. obviously that's whats testing is for though :p Unfortunately, I can't help you out with that, or i would, because but xbox is screwed :/

3. RobRoyale

RobRoyale Forerunner

hey dude i like the shruiken-themed central area and i will be on after 11:30 pm central time tonight if you are still around invite me tag is UberGoober83

4. KaptinAweoms

KaptinAweoms Forerunner

this map looks pretty sweet man. Me and some of my friends could test it for you if you want. GT-KaptinAwesome88

5. fedraltag

fedraltag Ancient

thank you guys but i ended up just fixing all that i could and then posting it.