Shooting Gallery X

Discussion in 'Reach Mini Game Maps' started by AbolishedShadow, Sep 10, 2011.

1. AbolishedShadow

AbolishedShadow Forerunner

[​IMG]

This map is a more completive version of the regular Shooting Gallery. Shooting Gallery X is rightfully named because it is in and X formation with the players on the outside. In this crossfire gallery you can both attack and defend.

[​IMG]

On the opposite side of your lane under your opponents platform is your goal. For the first bit there are three different points. The very middle is worth three points on the outside of that are the twos and then ones.

[​IMG]

In Gallery X you can pick up a concussion rifle, located on the ends of the platforms, which is best used for defense. If there is a golfball headed towards the goal under you its best to blast it away and keep your opponents from scoring.

[​IMG]

Half way through the game the gates close, blocking the golfballs and a few seconds later the hole in the floor closes. This leaves a very small amount of golfballs left on the field making everyone focus on the same balls. Also a new goal spawns and it is above the other goals. The other goals are still in place so if they roll up the ramp and under the platform you can still score them, but if you get the golfball air-born it will hit the five goal thats in front of the platform.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

When playing this its best to have even teams and always have teams opposite each other. (Red vs. Blue, Orange vs. Green) i.e. If you have all teams except orange the green team will have an open goal undefended.

If you like this map you may also want to check out my original map Shooting Gallery. They both use the same gametype which is very convenient.

Heres a video of gameplay. The quality kind of sucks, but what do you want from a $60 recorder.

Halo Reach: Shooting Gallery X - YouTube

#1 AbolishedShadow, Sep 10, 2011
    Last edited: Oct 26, 2011
  2. BarterClub

BarterClub Forerunner

Its good i do suggest to put a wall so u don't move forward

3. Poolio

Poolio Forerunner

It looks as if everybody spawns with different weapons, this may be a problem and cause the game to be unfare, unless I might be wrong, but nice idea and concept.

4. AbolishedShadow

AbolishedShadow Forerunner

the weapons are on the sides i was just showing the weapons available