"Shihuruville Part 2"

Discussion in 'Halo 3 Casual Maps' started by Shihuru, Mar 22, 2008.

1. Shihuru

Shihuru Ancient

Shihuruville Part 2

lol, thx alot, I feel good about meh self now!

2. Deefawlt

Deefawlt Ancient

I think its a good map and, gobbles, i just dont think you understand the map theme. Go watch " I am Legend " then tell me what a zombie overrun city should look like. And can you honostly say shooting the fusion coils while zombies walk by isnt so much fun? It takes artistic talent to make a good map. And i think Shihuru has that talent

3. Shihuru

Shihuru Ancient

Thx Deefawlt. I deeply, deeply appreciate your comment. Apparently i didn't have enough talent to be a guilder.... :(

4. ChocolateBunnies

Banned

Im still waiting for the third part to come out! I really like the story of Shihuruville and i want to see how it'll end...

5. Shihuru

Shihuru Ancient

I know i know i know. Im trying to get it done, but have so much going on. Im pretty sure that i might have it done by this weekend, but i cannot garantee it...not even sure if i spelled that correctly...

6. ChocolateBunnies

Banned

Are you done now? I do believe you were creating it this weekend. Ryan said you him was doing some stuff with it....so were you?

7. Shihuru

Shihuru Ancient

No! i am not done. Trying to build the concept for this shihuruville is very hard. Im trying to make a boss battle for it. This is how i am trying to end shihuruville. Also allowing people to drive in this part is hard as well. I want to build a map thats big enough players to drive around, but small enough to walk. I think i'll need another weekend to finish. Put in the meanwhile i have created another map on sandtrap. Its really fun, I call it,"The Caravan." I'll post it up later on this week...

8. Tex

Tex Ancient

when they say that it is "sloppy" i think they are noticing the objects scattered about and whatnot, also interlocking walls is a great way to create a more smooth feel to your map, i cant wait for part 3 as well.

9. McNab 1

McNab 1 Ancient

10. Shihuru

Shihuru Ancient

Oh, well in the office building i interlocked a bunch of walls, it isn't the neatest interlocking but it was only my second time interlocking.

11. ChocolateBunnies

Banned

i really didn't care how neatly done the interlocking was done, he still tried and the map still turned out very fun. I really don't look for interlocking in maps, just how smoothly the gameplay runs. I think shihuru should have been a guilder or at least have this map featured.

12. Shihuru

Shihuru Ancient

Thx alot, i aprreciate it! Yeah my app was turned down. I thought i would have made it onto the guilders positions...

13. LuckoftheMoose

LuckoftheMoose Ancient

Looks pretty good, although it looks biast for the humans, but thats just from the screenshots.

14. Shihuru

Shihuru Ancient

How, what do you mean that it looks biast for the humans?

15. ChocolateBunnies

Banned

Aww, thats too bad, i thought you had great potential. Better luck next time though...

16. ImI METAL ImI

ImI METAL ImI Ancient

Looks extremely confusing to me.

17. SPAGETTII

SPAGETTII Ancient

looks crazy

18. Shihuru

Shihuru Ancient

Well the concept of the map is, it is a destroyed city thats ravaged by a virus know as the T-virus. Anybody who is infected by the virus mutates into hideous zombies! The humans are suppose to run or fight back against the zombies, basically you gotta survive.

19. xSharpshooter94

xSharpshooter94 Ancient

more interlocking and cleaning to make this map look even better than it already does

20. Shihuru

Shihuru Ancient

people keep saying more interlocking and cleaning. it doesn't "need" it, and the map is suppose to look like that!!!