Share Your Fallout:3 Life

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by hangman3745, Jan 10, 2009.

1. hangman3745

hangman3745 Ancient

I love the crap out of Fallout 3, it has my pick for G.O.T.Y. (please do not talk about my opinion) but since its a one player game and can hardly share anything, I want you to share what you have, think, prefer, and more in Fallout 3. So have a brief explanation, here's an example.

My name in Fallout 3 is hangman3745. I have a house in Megaton after disarming the bomb. I have 3 bobble heads and a Nuka-Cola machine in my house. My preferred weapon is the Laser Rifle. I mostly wear the Power Armor (Brotherhood of Steel). I have already beaten the game, and I still love playing it. I love to check other vaults for valuable stuff to sell. I'm a level 15 and I'm evil (trying to get karma back) So that's pretty much it.

Now you share!

2. Dizfunky

Dizfunky Ancient

My name is my IRL name, Cole. I also have a house in Megaton from disarming the bomb. I have 2 bobble heads and nothing so far in my house. I have about 1000 caps. I use the Hunting Rifle and the Laser Pistol most of the time, and I try to sneak attack people. I'm only a level 5 currently, and I like it so far. I'm doing the Galaxy News Radio quest and I need to find the Museum of Technology.

Add me on XBL, GT: Dizfunky. I need directions to the Museum of Tech...I go to Grayditch, where the marker says, and I can't find the way past it.

3. LOCK.xcf

LOCK.xcf Ancient

My name is Jay Harmon. I have a house in both Tenpenny Tower and Megaton [that's right]. I have a couple thousand caps. I'm a level 20. I use the Chinese Assault Rifle, The Shiskebab, Fat Man, and Lincolns repeater mostly, but i have almost every weapon in the game [including created]. I wear the extremely rare T-51b Power Armor. Its amazing. I have a Dog, a Paladine, and Faux the super mutant all as friends. I have good Karma. I have mainly Strength, Small Guns, Medecine, Laser weapons, and repair all the way up. I have every bobble head but one, and i have 880 gamerscore for the game.

Add me: L0CKdownN

4. Actually cool

Actually cool Ancient

Wow, I feel like playing fallout now.

My guys name is James Jr.(I know, it sounds stupid.) I have the house in megaton with the lover theme, and a workbench; and hopefully a soon to be lab...

For my weapons I use a hunting rifle as my primary(you find the most ammo for this.), a 10mm in case I run out of ammo, a missle launcher for bigger foes, a handful of grenades, and combat knife(more for it's light weight than it's dmg...). In addition, I collect guns and I have most of the more common weapons in the game, and a few of the rarer ones.

I have beaten the game with the highest possible karma, but I saved before entering vault 87.

Currently I have Paladin star cross and Dogmeat as my companions.

Currently i'm just exploring, doing a few odd quests, collecting guns, and getting the rarer items, e.g. bobbleheads, of which I have 2...

I have the alien laser gun, the weapon pwns, lol. I have the official prima guide as well, but I try to only use it when I fail a quest alot.

If you need help with finding anything or with a quest, add me: Acutaly cool, remeber, I have the guide so I can tell you were anything is.

5. IcedFrappuccino

IcedFrappuccino Ancient
    Banned

Bullshit.

---

My name in Fallout is Frappy and I am "The last, best hope for humanity" level 20. I have a house in Megaton after disarming the bomb. My house has the love machine theme, jukebox, and a workbench. I currently have 7,000 caps. I used to have 9k, but I bought Charon's contract.

I really have only completed like 5 of the main quests, but all but 2 of the side quests. My favorite quest so far has to be Tranquility Lane. I love becoming the pint sized slasher lol.

My favorite weapons to use are:

•Alien Blaster
    •Lincoln's Repeater
    •Terrible Shotgun
    •Reservist's Rifle

My favorite perks are Grim Reaper's Sprint (If you get a kill in VATS, your AP meter fills back up right after the kill) and Bloody Mess lol. My highest skill(s) are speech is 90 (actually 100 because I wear the Naughty Nightwear, which gives me +10 to speech) and lockpick(100).

I have 10 bobbleheads and my highest skill or whatever is Luck, which is a 9. I also rarely fast travel. I think I get more out of the game by walking everywhere. I have discovered 98 locations this way (2 more for the 'cheeve!)

I don't wear armor like a wuss. I pick up armor and sell that ****. I only wear naughty nightwear and an oasis druid hood. It looks so pimp. Well, that is about it for my fallout 3 life.

GT: IcedFrappuccino

6. Randle Scandal

Randle Scandal Ancient

My name is Randy I'm also the "Last Best Hope of Humanity". My house is in Megaton, since I disarmed the bomb. I gave that the pre-war theme. It also has a jukebox, workbench, "My first infirmary", "My First Laboratory", and a Nuka-Cola Machine. I have collected 12 Bobble-Heads (I'll never be able to collect all 20 D=).

I tend to not wear armor any more, because all of them look kinda weird to me. I wear the Merc Troublemaker Outfit and a headwrap. My friends said my character looks like Bono, so I now wear a Ghoul mask. Every weapon I carry is a "special" weapon, my most used ones are The Lincoln Repeater, Xuanlong Rifle, The Terrible Shotgun, and the Victory Rifle, pending on the situation, of course. I used to be a big fan of melee, but now not so much, but I still carry my Shiskebab.

I like creating little stories for my character, even if that may sound weird, it reminded me because of the thing on the Fallout website. Thus why I wear the ghoul mask, and I use a Deathclaw gauntlet at times. "Randy the mutant" xD. Which, if you do find the schematics for the deathclaw gauntlet, use it, it's pretty sweet.

I use Amber for my color of both the HUD and the Pip-Boy. I have discovered 137 locations, killed 348 people, killed 542 Creatures, and being the lockpick I am, picked 78 locks. my favorite perk is the Animal Friend perk (2), I have seen some epic battles between Yao Gui and Deathclaw with that. I also enjoy Law Bringer, that thing helped me get a lot of money. I currently have 14,675 caps on me. My highest skills are lockpick, small guns, and speech, which are all maxed. My highest S.P.E.C.I.A.L is Strength with 9, other than that they are pretty even.

That's about it, for my character.

I have completed every quest but Strictly Business (I can't....), and The Nuka-Cola Challenge (still trying to find the bottles -_-). So if you need help add me.

GT: Randle Scandal

7. LOCK.xcf

LOCK.xcf Ancient

NO. I disarmed the bomb, and then i helped the ghouls into Tenpenny.
    pwned

8. Randle Scandal

Randle Scandal Ancient

Damn, I did too, but it didn't give me Tenpenny.... who do I talk to? Who gives you the key?

9. LOCK.xcf

LOCK.xcf Ancient

Well, this is what i did:
    I went outside where the guards are [tenpenny]and i killed the head security guard and the other security guards. The head security guard [whos name i can't remember, hes got brown hair, and stands by the intercom]will have the key on him. Now, te door that you must open is all the way around the back side of tenpennt [still out side within the walls]. Open the doors, let the ghouls in, The head Ghould will give you an awesome Ghoul mask so the ferals don't kill you. Help them raid the plaace, now, you will have the top bedrooms. Oh, you myst retrieve the key from Tenpenny.

10. Randle Scandal

Randle Scandal Ancient

I'm too late then... oh well. Hey, does anyone here still play oblivion?

11. IcedFrappuccino

IcedFrappuccino Ancient
    Banned

That doesn't mean that you own the room. The only way you can own a place is if you try and sleep in a bed and it says "Sleep in My Bed." I doubt it says that in your Tenpenny suite.

12. megathumbs

megathumbs Ancient

one question about the tenpenny tower . i let the ghouls in but for some strange reason, Mr. Burges was still alive and happy. Ant way, my guys name is Telmson, He has an intelligence of 8 or 9 and luck of 6 or 7. my main skils are lockpick, medicine, and sneak. I usually use the plasma rifle or the assault rifle depending on the ammo i have. currently agter leaving raven rock i decided i hadn't done enough exploring, so instead of heading to rivet cuty, i am exploring the world. i am working my way through the side quests, and looking for stuff to make the rockit launcher out of, can't find a darn vaccum cleaner. i am really evil and at level 14. I also got charrons contract for free by sandman killing greta in the opposing store. gave charon power armor that i found and he does quite well with his ultra shotgun. clears a room filled with about 5 or 6 super mutants easily. I always wear the tesla power armor and ever since i got the ghoul mask i haven't taken it off. very useful thing even if i haven't seen my characters face for the entire game. I really like this game and i am currently working towards level 20 and completing the side quests. still haven't finished the game since and won't till i have done everything elses, so this game will take a while.

13. spartin2000

spartin2000 Ancient

This is what i did and prefer i saved megaton cause i found it more valuable then tenpenny tower and cause i didn't like traveling through all of those doors (lazy) i wear the t-51b power i prefer the laser and plasma rifle also the the experimental mirv , gatling laser sniper rifle the ripper , rail-way rifle and the hunting rifle i have good karma i haven't got enough money to get furniture and fawkes is my follower i wish i could get Jericho but i am a good person

14. DeathToll77

DeathToll77 Gone For Sec

I am pretty much Raptor Jesue, I go around helping people. I did the whole game without losing karma!

15. IcedFrappuccino

IcedFrappuccino Ancient
    Banned

How are you ever going to get the "Psychotic Prankster" achievement!?! :D

16. LOCK.xcf

LOCK.xcf Ancient

save, put it in his/her pants, UNLOCKED, load up before you saved.

17. IcedFrappuccino

IcedFrappuccino Ancient
    Banned

^That is what I did.

18. buddhacrane

buddhacrane Ancient

Rawr, unarmed FTW.

I'm basically a hobo Ninja. I just sneak around naked all the time and "Pow", fist to the back of the head!

It's funny the conversations the enemies have sometimes when you just sneak up close to them and let them chat for a bit.

Super Mutant To Another Super Mutant: "Rawr, you talk funny, bwa ha ha. You talk like a stupid human, bwa hah ha!" - I love that laugh of theirs, and their voices in general!

I'm level 9 at the mo (3rd run through this is though) and being an unarmed hobo assasin is fun, if challenging. I'm looking forward to getting the Deathclaw Gauntlet though (I already have the schematics and items, I'm just waiting to get my Repair up to 100)

Naturally all my skills and perks are geared towards stealthy unarmed combat - I'm looking forward to levels 18 and 20 when I can get the "Paralysing Palm" and "Ninja" perks.

I'm also a really nice character (have full Karma) but I steal stuff all the time too! Well I am a hobo after all! I won't kill in cold blood though.

P.S. I hear that when you get to level 13 you can get the "Almost haz a girlfriend" Perk :)

19. Willmatic

Willmatic Ancient

I like to run around with sledge hammers and shishkababs and pwn deathclaws. I have done every quest, I got some powerful guns like the vengeance, the best sets of armor (prototype medic armor, T1-5b power armor), and I'm humanity's last best hope with 30K caps without needing to steal or lockpicking skill.

20. Randle Scandal

Randle Scandal Ancient

you can also do it on super mutants if you are sneaky enough.