Seeking Advice for a Waterworks Remake/ Reimagination

Discussion in 'Halo and Forge Discussion' started by Dread, Apr 7, 2011.

1. Dread

Dread Forerunner

I have plans to remake Waterworks from Halo 2 and I already understand that it cannot be an exact remake because of the fact that it was mostly stone in Halo 2 and there are only 100 rocks to work with in Reach. I'm thinking of making more structures in place of the cavern floor and possibly use tin cups in a few places. I might even include a small stream since I don't plan to make a strict remake of it. Does anyone have any other ideas concerning this? You can also throw around a few ideas for names as I haven't even named it yet.

2. ares23

ares23 Forerunner

well im not sure if you though about where you'd put it but i would suggest the island to hemorrhage bridge and that cave be a starting point. if you already have a location in mind then ok

water works i loved that map

i don't know about name's i usually just name my maps after the food i'm eating the night that i started it

when you do get this finished if you remember leave me a link in a message to a fileshare download if you need help building it send me Friend request-ducktape23