Screenshots

Discussion in 'Reach Screenshots & Videos' started by Waterfall, Mar 24, 2012.

1. Waterfall

Waterfall Promethean

Hey guys Waterfall here and I bring you my newest screenshots and these are just tests that I think turned out real nice
    So here they are
    This one is blaze
    [​IMG]
    This next one is tinge
    [​IMG]
    This one is conquered I think it's good even though it didn't turn out the way I wanted it to
    [​IMG]
    This one is called tincture.
    [​IMG]
    And I saved the best for last :) this one is my favorite that I want to get a lot of likes and downloads for so here it is iridescence
    [​IMG]
    This one is by far my favorite picture.
    Please give these a download and a like here is a link
    Bungie.net : Reach : Player File Share
    This is demonic
    [​IMG]

#1 Waterfall, Mar 24, 2012
    Last edited: Mar 25, 2012
  2. bullet2thehead9

bullet2thehead9 Promethean

these look great and i love the effects that you used. the only ones i dont like are the one with the flag and the one with the ghost. the reason i dont like the hgost one is because it seems cramped and at first glance i couldnt even tell that it was a ghost and the reason i dont like the flag one is because the effect looks to weak and soft for the pic, Maybe you could find a darker effect and have a light shine up from the bottom of the spartan to produce a more powerfull and stonger feel to the picture. Personally my favorite screenshot is tincture because of how perfectly the colours blend together and how it give of a feel of power. great screenshots waterfall.

#2 bullet2thehead9, Mar 24, 2012
    Last edited: Mar 24, 2012
  3. Waterfall

Waterfall Promethean

Thank you for the feedback and I know what you mean with iridesince if I spelt that right :p and also with conquered and that one I didn't get it as planned I kinda was forced to rush that one but I like your idea so I may end up doing a repost for it thanks a lot :)))
    Also I just had a idea for iridesince so it can look less cramped I may do a retake today and possibly add a different color to mix with the red

#3 Waterfall, Mar 24, 2012
  4. Wort wort 117

Wort wort 117 Promethean

Wow these screenshots are really nice I know that tric to I hope we work with each other soon.

5. Waterfall

Waterfall Promethean

... Austin... We already do work together... In fact I JUST showed you this trick...

6. Eightball

Eightball Forerunner
    Forge Critic Senior Member

Again, these are gorgeous, but I feel like the colors are overpowering.

Keep up the good work, man. I'd love to see more.

7. Waterfall

Waterfall Promethean

Thanks man I definantly will be posting more now that I can see my skill growing at this.... It always helps with the esteem boosts

[br][/br]
    Edited by merge:

O ya I see what you mean with the colors being over powering but I'm still experimenting with the effect:)

#7 Waterfall, Mar 25, 2012
  8. KnottyNumber

KnottyNumber Promethean

I like them all but I think blaze is the best. Because it gives me a good feeling (unlike conquerde.)

9. bullet2thehead9

bullet2thehead9 Promethean

I have a pretty good idea of something you could do with the oracle and the streak effects, if you want I will PM you or I can tell you on live.

EDIT: I found out what is making the other pictures so boring and bland. The reason is because the colours of the spartan and the streaks our so close on the clour spectrum. If you want a intresting do colours that are on opposite ends of the spectrum( example: blue and orange and red and green or blue)

#9 bullet2thehead9, Mar 29, 2012
    Last edited: Mar 29, 2012
  10. Waterfall

Waterfall Promethean

i probly know what your thinking but go ahead and send it to me i might not do it because i want to get out of doing this effect before it gets to normal and boring for people to look at.